Pink Floyd The Wall video game

• QBC176 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2009, 22h15

Pink Floyd The Wall video game

Maybe this isn't news but it was the first I heard of it.Nintendo has a video game based on The Wall.The graphics don't seem to be great.It looks like Donkey Kong but instead of an ape,it's the judicial asshole animation from the film.
    You can download it by visiting my journals.
    Peace.

AlanSmithee
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 17 2009, 6h10
    That's hilarious! Thanks, I didn't know about it. It really does look like Donkey Kong. They should make a new version, I'm not sure what they could do with it though. It would be stupid to do another Donkey Kong version.
    They should just do a Pink Floyd one, using themes from various songs, like Astronomy Domine, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun, Corporal Clegg, The Nile Song, Several Species of Small Furry Animals..., Time, Welcome to the Machine, Dogs, Run Like Hell, Learning to Fly...

• QBC176 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 17 2009, 14h35
    I agree with you.They should come up with a Floyd video game based on thier songs.And it should feature state of the art graphics.I'm not the biggest gamer in the world but that is one video game I would really love to play.

AlanSmithee
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 19 2009, 0h54
    Same here. I'm not much of a gamer these days but I would jump right onto that one.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.