The lastest concert/festival you´ve been?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 31 2010, 13h30

The lastest concert/festival you´ve been?

Well,where was it?How was it?Whose was it?bla bla...Share with all here.

• The last concert I saw was Y&T with Icarus Witch and Dofka at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh. Arrived as Dofka were finishing their set because they started the show early, which was a bit disappointing. Icarus Witch were really good; their former vocalist and current vocalist did a duet of Def Leppard's Mirror Mirror, which was amazing. Y&T played a pretty big set, which was really cool. It was also their first time playing at a restaurant, apparently. T'was a great show.

Aha, an eggbeater! Now I've got you beat, egg!
  • Last friday Revamp with Insomnia as support in Hedon Zwolle, good concert overall until Floor started to cover that dreaded Lady Gaga still have nightmares sort of speak :D

• Usuário
    • Set 21 2010, 11h24
    Who was it?
    Testament (w/ fore-arm and dreadnaught)

Where was it?
    Billboards, Melbourne, Australia

How was it?
    Was pretty mental, alot of non moshers but just standing on the outside of the pit to push you back in. As for Testament they played alot of receant and not enough earlier stuff so i was very dissapointed with that :( still had a good time but.

• Nyrixa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 5 2010, 18h25
    Who?
    Anthrax (with Joey)

Where was it
    Hengelo, Netherlands

How was it?
    it was reasonably small, and there was some amazing moshing, Anthrax played mostly earlier stuff (mostly from Among the Living) and even threw in Metal Trashing Mad, it was their second time in the netherlands, and i had a great time moshing and headbanging.

• magicw disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 5 2010, 21h09
    who: Anathema

where: Frankfurt, Batschkapp

how: Awesome. Great atmosphere. Venue was sold out (well, I think just 300-500 people fit in there).

• Well, the last concert I've been - Joe Satriani at Moscow. It was really great

• Usuário
    • Dez 4 2010, 12h47
    Soulfly... finally got too see Max so that shit was awesome..

I am seeing Forbidden in about a week or so, then Halford a week after, then Exumer. jealous?

• Last big gig was Iron Maiden in Sheffield. Support from Airbourne who I really liked.

Superb show, sold out arena and I had standing tickets :-) Full on awesome.

Non- big act stuff, would have been Pink Hearse and The Marching Men in Bradford a couple of weeks ago. Crap venue, no atmosphere and Pink Hearse sucked. The Marching Men were their usual self.

Robot_goldfish - Crunchy scales
    • Usuário
    • Out 25 2011, 20h13
    Anthrax with Testament and Death Angel at the House Of Blues in San Diego. i missed about several mintues of Death Angel because the line was too slow but finally got in. it was one of the best shows I've ever been to in my entire life. the moshpit was crazy too. i'll never forget it.

• Metal Hammer Festival Poland,summer 2011
    Vader,Exodus,Morbid Angel,Judas Priest and some other smaller bands :D
    Was fuckin awesome.
    Rob Halford still kicks ass

• who? DESTRUCTION

where? La Paz - Bolivia

How it was?

It was amazing! it was a small place, not too many people but the ones who went were all like "bros" lol, nice mosh!! i really enjoyed it lml

Lemmy is the ONLY and REAL GOD, if you can't stand that then... FUCK YOU!!
  • Who? KAT (polish Thrash Metal band)
    Where? Lublin, Poland
    How it was? It was fuckin' awesome! I was drunk, but I remember that day. I jumped on the scene... And that was great. How many people? 200-300. Atmosphere was great.

THRASH TILL DEATH!!!!!
    • Usuário
    • Dez 4 2011, 9h56
    Wacken open air

• hades87 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2012, 12h03
    Wacken Open Air 2012

• xrobin94 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 12 2013, 13h34
    Raging Steel Festival Balingen Germany

Bitterfrost
    Ruler
    Storm Warning

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.