See them live???

• See them live???

i saw them last week, and they blew me away... jared actually climbed onto the top of the ampitheater... they were absolutely amazing...

*Syndstockholm*
  • I've seen them four times now - they always put on a great show...They seem to get better and better every show!

• I haven't seen live:( I think they will never go to Poland....I reget so much...

• Best live band I've ever seen.

• I have seen them 4 times. They actually played a week ago at one of the high schools where I live. It was pretty cool. I wish they actually changed the set list up though, maybe even change the whole performance a bit. I saw them 3 times this year alone and each time, the same exact set list in the same exact order.

• ROCKSTAR Taste of Chaos

they are phenonemal in concert. I've seen them 5 times since first seeing them last april.

30 seconds to mars is headlining the ROCKSTAR Taste of Chaos 2007, playing with The Used, Saosin [one of my personal favorites] Senses Fail, Aiden, Evaline and more. It's going to be a great lineup this year, but not only is the line up fantastic, but RTOC has all these fantastic presale offers too. When you buy presale tickets (tour dates here!) you are automatically elegiable to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR with VIP TREATMENT from ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK! You can stay in the VIP area, cut in autograph lines, merch lines and all kinds of really sick tour related stuff.

It's going all through the country from Feb. - April, but a lot of presales end December 15. So, don't waste any time!

Just FYI, not all the presale and tour dates are on the above link yet, so don't worry if your city isn't on the link I gave.

my email is anti_radiofan@yahoo.com if anyone has any questions about this offer.

ps-it's not a virus, or spam, or any of the things I usually assume when I see offers like this on message boards and inboxes. Check it out! It's definetly worth the time and money to buy with the presale!

pps-WHEN you do go buy your presale tickets, don't flip out because you have to enter your email address. It's only for a confirmation email, like a receipt. you won't be email spammed into oblivion if you put your email address in. just do alleviate any possible worries.

i took my profile picture. i love my profile picture. word.
  • If it's the same fucking set list, I swear to God I am not bothering with their live shows until a new album comes out.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2007, 8h14
    I Saw them at Kroq's Inland Invasion....Fucking amazing. I wasn't as big a fan as I'am now then but that show changed my mind..they were really really good.I Want to see them again.

• Usuário
    • Jan 7 2007, 14h31
    Never seen them.... (damn :( ... )

• Usuário
    • Jan 18 2007, 0h06
    2 week and i will!

• Lady_of_night said:
    I haven't seen live:( I think they will never go to Poland....I reget so much...

I'm in the same situation...

I simply love my f*cking country... =='

• i have seen them just one time because they still had 2concerts in germany. but there were a lot of fucking emo kids, which go back when the music started and the people rockd.. at least.. it was an amazing concert and they made a great show. the hall wasn't very big (~1500people)so i could touch jared!
    hope they will come back.
    know them since 6years and i still love them<3

• i've seen them in berlin this year, and they rocked! Amazing show...jared even stage dived, although there were many crazy girls just waiting for him xD

• echelony disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2007, 19h05
    Jennifer023 said:
    I wasn't as big a fan as I'am now then but that show changed my mind..they were really really good.I Want to see them again.

haha at my first concert in January I wasn't that much into them either. but the show really changed my mind, I became such a big fan, unbelievable.
    and their concert here in June was amazing! I love their shows, they're always great. can't wait to see them again. <3

• i have vever seen them live

i have never seen them live.could sombody tell me when they are playing in the us.but my cousin lives in NY so she told me how it was.<3

• i flew across the country to see them in may. they were amazing. :)
    they promised they'll come back to australia (and my actual city). i can't wait until they return.

• -black_wolf- said:
    Lady_of_night said:
    I haven't seen live:( I think they will never go to Poland....I reget so much...

I'm in the same situation...

I simply love my f*cking country... =='

The same as me. I hate Poland >.< And I don't want to waste my money to go to the America or Germany >.<
    Help.

• I havent's seen them too ;( they won't come in Bulgaria ;( ;(

your cry for help is lost in this lonely world in which you are completely alone.
  • I saw them here in Argentina

Best day of my life EVER, and he climbed onto the top of the Stadium

Jared said in the middle of the concert: We'll come back here again, and again, and again, and again.

They loved Argentina :)

And Tomo said that they will be here again on April maybe

• He = Jared

I forgot to put the name lol

• 5anna disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 11 2008, 12h45
    I'm gonna see them for live for the first time in 14 days in Glasgow... I just can't wait! I have really great expectations (< LOL it's a book by Charles Dickens! ^^) on their show and I'm pretty sure I won't get dissapointed.

God, sorry for such an empty message, just had to come and wrote it since I'm so excited at the moment :P

• Yeej, I saw them last night in Amsterdam!
    They were great!!!
    I hope they will come back soon to Holland.

• I could hardly believe but I was 7.02 on the night of the white shadow - in Hammersmith Apollo.
    *_________________*
    The have played 6 songs from S/T alum.

• Mars93 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 6 2008, 17h59
    I haven't seem them live yet but my sister has like five times. I would seen them too, but my mom didn't let me go cuz i'm not 18 yet and she says that I can't go abroad until i'm 18.(and my sister is btw). That is just not fare. But i'm happy that my sister was there she had a really good time.

• very very shame, but no ;( I hope,in the future.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.