How will you celebrate your last day on earth??? (20th december 2012)

• mattcunn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 3 2007, 16h50

How will you celebrate your last day on earth??? (20th december 2012)

Before I die I would like to meet a jew, and have a party with them, maybe try on their kippah if they let me.

• That's just racist in too many ways...

• That's not being racist at all.

• mattcunn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 5 2007, 11h58
    I can't help my love for jews :(
    please don't gas me.

• The fact that you see Jews as a group of people who are different than the rest of us, who are people that you wouldn't see in your normal life, if the world wouldn't come to an end, and then saying that you want to wear something that is sacred to them, one of the aspects of their religion?

But if it wasn't meant that way, then it's ok. It just went over like it was meant to offend them.

No bad feelings?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 5 2007, 13h35
    on 17th will be my 26th birthday, so hopefully with alcohol :D

• mattcunn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 5 2007, 17h40
    Thomas_met_kaas said:
    The fact that you see Jews as a group of people who are different than the rest of us, who are people that you wouldn't see in your normal life, if the world wouldn't come to an end, and then saying that you want to wear something that is sacred to them, one of the aspects of their religion?

But if it wasn't meant that way, then it's ok. It just went over like it was meant to offend them.

No bad feelings?

lol it's ok :P
    Just that I've always wanted to wear a kippah but I'm an atheist so I can't exactly wear one, unless I beat a Jew up and take it from them.

• MATI9630 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 7 2007, 22h24
    20th - I will help lemurs to eat other animals

21th - I WILL TURN ON THE PC, CONNECT TO THE INTERNET, RUN FIREFOX, LOG IN TO LAST.FM, TAKE A BREAK FOR PISS, FIND THIS GROUP, FIND THIS TOPIC AND WRITE 'oh shit guy well you were right =o but ya still suck hahaha n00bz'. Period. Menstruation.

/\ true /\
    • Aween disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 8 2007, 0h07
    On 20th I will drink a glass of Water.

On 21th I will say 'Fuck, I must wait another twelve years'.

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with?
    That's me.

Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino
    • WindMyth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 9 2007, 2h10
    We are not going to die, is just a "change"...

• DGYDP disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 15 2007, 18h58
    Is this GMT ? If so the world ends two hours later for me. I'll spend those laughing at the fools who had two hours less to live.

• D13TR disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 15 2007, 20h35
    it will OBVIOUSLY follow the time: it's start in the GB (UK) then it goes farther to belgium france & europe (then we're all dead) then it goes further to Russia then to the kangaroos & china, then it kills all animals in the ocean and then it reaches america! :) (the parts that are destroyed will be black)

and the aliens will laught at us and say: hmm the world is 5% destroyed.. they go drink some coffee and come back: wohoo! the world is 39% destroyed! and further & further.

D13TR
    • DGYDP disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2007, 18h03
    Oh but I got a better plan ... I'll claim to be Noah #2 and tell people they need to give me all their money so I can make a boat.

Then I run.

• D13TR disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2007, 21h21
    but when they are all dead, you have all the money, but you have to build the boat on your own :(

The running is great idea, i will run with you side by side to the other side (lets equip us with some guns to kill the guys that didn't die)

D13TR
    • hamdemon disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2007, 3h53

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Jan 3 2011, 18h16
    • kilstrit disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2007, 17h21
    IT IS 22 XII 2012!!!
    i will watch all the parts of LOST, prison break or 4400

Leżałem w ubraniu na łóżku i myślałem o tym, że tu stoją różne meble, leżą książki, wiszą obrazy, ale to wszystko nie ma sensu. Ja też tu leżę i też nie mam sensu.
    • tfist disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2007, 22h40
    i'm truly amazed how peacefully you accept your miserable fate, mortals.

смйхй хйхй
    • Lunia disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2007, 10h18
    On 21 december 2012 I will be 22 years old

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot
    The world forgetting, by the world forgot
    Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
    Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2007, 14h27
    I'll listen to music..:D and i'll meet my friends the last time
    tfist--->what should we do??cry??kill ourselves??o_O

• tfist disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2007, 20h12
    hysteria: there's plenty of things for thee to do until i shall breathe your ashes.

i bet the panic will start sometime around summer 2012. and i'll be the first one to sell 'i survived 2012' t-shirts ;]

смйхй хйхй
    • hamdemon disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 1 2007, 13h48

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Jan 3 2011, 18h16
    • mattcunn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 24 2007, 18h21
    haha good idea

• I'll listen Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse from Dimmu Borgir.

• st4rseed disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 17 2008, 13h07
    i'll probably go smoke some weed with my friends..

• Usuário
    • Mai 29 2008, 15h31
    I haven't decided yet. I'd try to survive. If it's not possible, I would listen to all my iPod's library alone on the beach waiting for the Moment to come...

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.