Band Name Association Game

• Band Name Association Game

Normally the rules are "basically I say I word and then you say the first thing that pops into your head, the next person does the same with the word that you said..." I was wondering if you'd all like to try it with band names to try and twist it up?
    I don't know its worth a shot at least...

My band is..Flesh Field

Come Closer My Love...I don't bite...hard...
  • Alien Sex Fiend

You cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed. And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold. Just that something so good just can't function no more.
    • Kroeti disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 13 2009, 21h31
    catholic boys in heavy leather :]

• Judas Priest!!! lol..

You cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed. And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold. Just that something so good just can't function no more.
    • weazel74 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 31 2010, 6h24
  • Gorky Park

• DAF

• Orange Sector

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.