Fórum » Label Services Forum

Unlist an artist as managed by me (was: delete an artist page)

• I accidentally started managing a band that I'm not part of, how can I stop managing them? I don't want it deleted (I doubt that band does either lol), but I just want it off my personal profile.

• e-iwona disse...
    • Alumni
    • Ago 2 2010, 11h41
    Hi section8atl,

There are two labels associated with your account. Which one would you like to have removed?

e-iwona
  • i would like to remove the artist cato_six from my account please, as the artist name has changed, and having it linked to my account is only going to cause headaches further down the line. thanks in advance :)

• e-iwona disse...
    • Alumni
    • Ago 5 2010, 10h45
    Hi Bobcat_77,

"cato_six" has been removed from your account.

e-iwona
  • Queen of Spain

Could you please delete the artist page Queen of Spain?

Queen of Spain

• @londonjansen: can you please read the first reply I gave in this thread?

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
    • Twikki disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 10 2010, 0h34
    could you please unlist; Jazz Band, The Secret Crusade as well as Secret Crusades from my account but not twikki

i was a very confused child

thank you very much :)

• e-iwona disse...
    • Alumni
    • Ago 10 2010, 10h47
    Hi Twikki,

Jazz Band, The Secret Crusade and Secret Crusades have now been disassociated from your account.

e-iwona
    • Twikki disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 10 2010, 20h00
    thank you very much, much tidier :D

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 23 2010, 16h55
    Hi

Can you please change my artist name from Burning haus (low case h) to Burning Haus (upper case H) please.

Thanks

• thehaus3 said:
    Hi

Can you please change my artist name from Burning haus (low case h) to Burning Haus (upper case H) please.

Thanks

Done. For future, go to this thread.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Hi,
    Could you please remove the artist Alain Paulissen & Philippe Villevoye from the wiki?
    Thank you x

Who's Next
  • This is not possible.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Ok but can you at least change the name then? Just: "Alain Paulissen"
    That would help a lot ;)

Who's Next
  • It is not possible to change the name, but staff member can redirects this artist page http://www.last.fm/music/Alain%2BPaulissen%2B%2526%2BPhilippe%2BVillevoye to "Alain Paulissen". Currently this page "Alain Paulissen" does not exist, so I recommend you to register artist account with name Alain Paulissen. You can do this here. After registration, you can ask for redirection in this thread.

• Delete "The Glad Town" from my management

Hey, I was showing a friend of mine the site, and suggested he create an artist account for himself. We were on my account at the time so the artist account was created on mine.

Could you delete "The Glad Town" from my management?

Daughters of the Soho Riots.
  • Could you remove "The Worst Is Yet To Come" from my management? Thanks!

• e-iwona said:
    Hi section8atl,

There are two labels associated with your account. Which one would you like to have removed?

sorry for the late response!! i tried searching for this thread after i posted it & wasn't able to find it! i don't think i had ever viewed my profile at the time, so i didn't realize i could just search my posts right from there.

the one i want removed from my profile is Section8

thank you!!!

• GaryExo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 19 2010, 16h50
    Hi

Could you good people please remove me as "Miliom", "Xozox", "volm" manager?
    These were established while hunting for a new unique name! No longer needed.

Thanks very much.

• Could you please rename my artist name from "Alain Paulissen & Philippe Villevoye" to Alpa & Phivil ?

Thank you very much.

Who's Next
    • Usuário
    • Out 4 2010, 16h47

remove all Suzuki Kaioh info

hi im Suzuki Kaioh and i wanted to restart my artist page from scratch...i dont want the artist deleted..just all the tracks, artist info tags and data..i want to completely re-do those..i read on a option on data settings that if i deleted my label all the artists and music would go to..but i see thats not happening because i made a new label and tried to upload stuff but my old shit still pops up and says i cant upload it....i want to restart because my radio plays music not similar at all to me even genre...and hardly plays any of my songs...thanks..

• Usuário
    • Out 4 2010, 17h24

ok..

well could you please erase all suzuki kaioh music..tags etc..i want to re-do it all
    i erased my label page thinking it would automatically delete all music content of the artist like it said..so i guess i should have used music manager..since i see all my tracks are still there..
    this site is so tricky..i just want all my music shit and tags etc off of the suzuki kaioh artist page..i created a new label and i want suzuki kaioh on it and fresh started..why is that so damn hard??..im suzuki kaioh i should be able to do what i want feel me..
    also i put dirty south as a tag and realized its linking me to shit im not similar too..why isnt there a simple option to erase a tag that i made?? shits annoying..

• Delete The Silent Riot Band

Hi,
    could you please delete our artist page "The Silent Riot Band" that we still have just one artist page (Silent Riot)?
    Thank you in advance,
    Katha
    SILENT RIOT

• Forevian disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 15 2010, 12h03

Change management

Hi,
    I would like to disassociate "Marionette ID" from my label ("Barják András") and the new manager label would be "Chromechoes Promotion". Thank you very much for your efforts in advance,
    marionette ID & Forevian

• i am still listed as managing Section8.

I would like to just be listed as only the manager for Section 8 (of Atlanta Dubstep).

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.