Fórum » Label Services Forum

Listening to my music that I've posted in my profile.

• Listening to my music that I've posted in my profile.

I have uploaded seven tracks that I have written and recorded myself. I have filled out all ( or at least I think I have) of the information related to it and yet when I look for my tracks on say my Xbox for example it says something about not having enough content to play this artist. I have looked everywhere for an answer, I'm sorry if I've missed something obvious but I'm a brand new member and am still unfamiliar with the website. Do I need to record more tracks? My E.P. is out in a few days and I thought uploading it and a couple of other tracks onto Last.fm would be a good idea, I really hope someone can explain how to resolve this as it's caused me quite a bit of stress over the last couple of days ha ha. Thanks
    Seth Lumsden

• As a new artist on Last.fm, you may find that you don't have any similar artists, and as such typing your artist name into the radio may not provide enough content to create a station. Similar artists are calculated using a complicated algorithm that relies upon having enough data to work out the most popular artists amongst your listeners. They are re-generated regularly and you can be assured that as soon as there is enough data available to calculate your similar artists they will be. You can help us along by following the advice here.

In the meantime your artist will still be available to play directly from your artist pages and in various radio modes we offer. You can also add your own label-suggested similar artists in the music manager under Manage > Catalogue > Artist page.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Thanks,

Cheers, Ziomek2000. Okay I see, complicated algorithms steal the show again. Like the one way system. The chaos needs order. Thank you for your answer. Seth.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.