Fórum » Label Services Forum

Connecting Journal and adding groups to artist page

• Connecting Journal and adding groups to artist page

How do I connect my personal journal to my artist page. Also, how can I join groups through my artist page.

Keep Hip Hop genuine and lyrically grounded.

Frank Mizzy
    www.frankmizzy.com
  • Hi,

To add a link to an artist in a journal entry, simply use the BBcode [ artist ]Artist Name[ /artist ] without the spaces. Group connections are made via the group leaders, so you may wish to join relevant groups with your user account and join in discussions there.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thanks

Hey thanks for the response, but I mean how do I post journal entries on my artist page, I went into Music Manager, but I can't find anyway to post on my artist journal. So I was thinking there was a way to have my personal posts get posted on my artist journal, but I can't find anything.

Frank Mizzy
    www.frankmizzy.com
  • Hi,

There isn't a specific artist journal, but rather user journals that are linked to the artist page via the BBcode tagging above. In this way, any user that writes about your artist will have their entry appear at the Frank Mizzy artist page.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Oh I see

Thank You

Frank Mizzy
    www.frankmizzy.com
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.