Fórum » Label Services Forum

Band's Track Counter...

• mykotron disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 27 2012, 23h25

Band's Track Counter...

Our track counter isn't updating at all. Not after 24 hours, not after an entire month...
    It shows people scrobbling the songs constantly but it ALWAYS says the same amount of counts for each song.

What's going on?

Could it have something to do with similarly named band listings? Someone must have their MP3s tagged The Next Hundred Years. with a period at the end... cause the band is listed twice. once with and once without but still it has a period at the end...

Really annoying to have someone come to the site and it looks like a song has only been heard 12 times. What's the point if it's not accurate?

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Next+Hundred+Years

im a pepper, wanna be a pepper too?
  • Top Tracks charts are made up of listeners, not scrobbles.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • mykotron disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 28 2012, 19h32
    but isn't "listener" data acquired by scrobbles? I don't get the difference...

• The charts on artist pages show the number of listeners, not scrobbles. So it doesn't matter how many times you scrobble a track, you only add '1' to the artist charts for that time period.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • mykotron disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2012, 2h52
    Yeah but it never updates and never adds new listeners to , for example, when a track gets listened to by new listeners.

• I have listened to a few of your tracks, so charts should be updated in the next week.

• mykotron disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2012, 16h16
    Cool, but yeah, they wont update... I see new listeners all the time. Never updates.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.