Fórum » Label Services Forum

Some how my music got uploaded to last.fm and i want it removed

• Some how my music got uploaded to last.fm and i want it removed

I recorded a collection of songs for my friends and family that were very personal and some how they got uploaded on last.fm. This worries me a lot because they are attatched to my actual name. I did not upload these, nor do i have control of a page under my name now. This is distressing me a lot and i was wondering if you guys knew how i could take it down.

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2012, 16h44
    the songs aren't actually available to listen to most likely.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • Still, i would not like it up. Is there any way to get it down or atleast have control of my own page?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2012, 17h09
    you can control your page for sure. you won't get the data that people have submitted (ie that they listened to your track) removed. your music is almost certainly not available on this site.

http://www.last.fm/uploadmusic?accountType=artist

Auto Corrections Group
  • So i took control of the page, is there anyway to atleast change the name and make it so it is not my real name?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2012, 17h32
    I believe that for cases with real names staff may have changed stuff in the past. Will have to wait for one of them to answer. Tomorrow probably.

Auto Corrections Group
  • Message sent to user.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.