Fórum » General Discussion

At the moment ...

 
  • I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 7h42
    unbirthday said:
    I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

    Welcome to my life.

  • NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:
    I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

    Welcome to my life.

    Oh, this has been my life for a while, I'm just too stupid to learn.

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 8h27
    unbirthday said:
    NFXFSX said:
    unbirthday said:
    I am wondering why I look forward to anything, it probably sets some sort of curse out that fucks everything up.

    Welcome to my life.

    Oh, this has been my life for a while, I'm just too stupid to learn.

    I can attest to that.

  • eating homemade pizza *.* hungryyyy as hell after all day without food *.*

    Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • I just ate for dinner

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 21h59
    Being bored

  • Waiting for my pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 8h35
    Drinking to avoid thinking of bad thoughts

  • Drinking Latte Macchiato with much caffeine and listening to music.

  • Eating cereal.

  • Sitting in the morning sun, drinking an Italian coffee and eating a biscotti infused with dried cherries! That's right - go gourmet or go home!!

  • ...I listen to music, and will soon continue playing minecraft.

  • I am still going strong after 65 hours of no sleep.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    I am still going strong after 65 hours of no sleep.


    Is that a kiwi national sport ? One of my best friend spent a year in Christchurch and sleeps 2h a night since...

    I'm currently waiting for my roommate to wake up because he usually goes to the market on Saturday morning and I thought I would go with him... I knocked at his door with no effect.

    "Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • I'm melting, it's so incredibly hot in my room.

    And my stomach hurts A LOT.

    "Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

    - Victor Hugo
    • oliskye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2012, 15h37
    I will eat something. Also I just realized at least 2 of the things that should be settled last week being postponed again this week , uuug don't want to think about it , something that I finished my message with "Lol"

    kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

  • graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

    I think it's more than that.
    Gonna watch "Lie to me"

    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2012, 18h18
    I'm wondering why the hell some days my shoulder doesn't really bother me and then other days, like today, I have this pain that waxes and wanes over and over again even though I have already taken 4 Advil. Pain really makes me a grouch.

    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • feeling extremly lighted *.....*

    Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • I'm attempting to write a small Android app but it's tools are so disorganized it's driving me nnnuuuuttttsss.

  • Listening to Five Finger Death Punch and being lazy because today is the start of summer vacation and I have nothing better to do.

    It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
  • Kalanhikov said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

    I think it's more than that.


    A polite way of saying I'm ugly. (Y)

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    Kalanhikov said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    It's 2:35 am and I'm baking vanilla and cinnamon pancakes because I'm starving. This is why I'll never be a model.

    I think it's more than that.

    A polite way of saying I'm ugly. (Y)

    LOL.

    But in all seriousness though... no.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.