Fórum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• jefx disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 23h30
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lillix, Christina Stürmer, 倖田來未, La Oreja de Van Gogh and Robbie Williams.

• dazeno24 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 23h43
    Your musical compatibility with jefx is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Sounds, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Savage Garden and Céline Dion.

• Your musical compatibility with dazeno24 is Low

Music you have in common includes Matt & Kim, Sleigh Bells, Blink-182, Red Hot Chili Peppers and 2Pac.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 0h11
    Your musical compatibility with FluffHead_Phish is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Bon Iver, Sigur Rós, Arcade Fire, The Black Keys and Mumford & Sons.

• Your musical compatibility with leed20002001 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Florence + the Machine, The Vaccines, The Black Keys, Dum Dum Girls and The Big Pink.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Your musical compatibility with ProximityFuze is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Pineapple Thief, Lords Of Acid, Praga Khan, Sunn O))) and Kyuss.

• Dh4mpir disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 2h17
    Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Low

Music you have in common includes Megaherz, Eisbrecher, Skinny Puppy, Blue Öyster Cult and Collide.

• Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 2h20
    Your musical compatibility with Dh4mpir is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Rush, Nevermore, Faith No More, Tool and Amon Amarth.

• JRiesco disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 2h47
    Your musical compatibility with Sooto is Super

Music you have in common includes Joy Division, The Birthday Party, Swans, The Beatles and Pink Floyd

:)

• Your musical compatibility with JRiesco is LOW

Music you have in common includes Slowdive, Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division and Nirvana

• Your musical compatibility with theyperch is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Saosin, Benny Benassi, deadmau5 and Ellie Goulding

• Neythiry disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 4h48
    Your musical compatibility with KiMonte22 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Avril Lavigne, Benny Benassi, Swedish House Mafia, Queen and Armin Van Buuren.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Biffy Clyro, The Black Keys, Joy Division and Mazzy Star.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Super

Music you have in common includes Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd and Electric Light Orchestra.

neat!

• Your musical compatibility with SATSItheSTRANGE is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Aphex Twin, Pogo, Boards of Canada, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross and Apparat.

• Your musical compatibility with Electr0m3t3r is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Gorillaz and Deep Purple.

"you're not doing the onioi."
  • Your musical compatibility with aschenglorie is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Storm Corrosion, The Black Keys and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adele, Sting, Jedi Mind Tricks, Talib Kweli and Ennio Morricone.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Your musical compatibility with GrimReaperBG is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Blink-182, Michael Jackson, Fort Minor, Beastie Boys and Richard Cheese.

• boa3x disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 9h36
    Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is High

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Disturbed, The Offspring and Linkin Park.

• Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 10h13
    Your musical compatibility with boa3x is Low

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele, Radiohead and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with boo_face is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Glee Cast, The Black Keys, Tegan and Sara, The Cranberries and Dashboard Confessional.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Little Brother, Beastie Boys, Aphex Twin, Deftones and Kyuss.

"I'm far from broke got enough bread and mad hoes ask beavis I get nothing butthead" - Big L
  • Your musical compatibility with Major_Nuggs is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Eminem, Placebo, Green Day and Tom Waits.

To dance beneath the diamond skies with one hand waving free
    Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
    With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
    Let me forget about today until Tomorrow.
    • boa3x disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 10h52
    Your musical compatibility with bobdylan60s is Low

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, My Chemical Romance, Mumford & Sons, Evanescence and Aerosmith.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.