Fórum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Very High

Music you have in common includes Porcupine Tree, Cult of Luna, Burzum, Emperor and Mastodon.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Low

Music you have in common includes Accept, Blind Guardian, Yngwie Malmsteen, Stratovarius and Corvus Corax.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Siouxsie and the Banshees, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Billy Idol, Johnny Cash and Danny Elfman.

• Your musical compatibility with shoegazefan is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Naked and Famous, Adele, Carla Bruni and Florence + the Machine.

:(

• Joizo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 15h20
    Your musical compatibility with kaiovencor is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Muse, Avenged Sevenfold and Eminem.

• Your musical compatibility with Joizo is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Bring Me The Horizon, Atreyu, The Offspring, August Burns Red and Muse.

It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
    • stepa- disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 15h26
    Your musical compatibility with KianaGoesRawr is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low and Breathe Carolina.

• fackl disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 16h11
    Your musical compatibility with stepa- is Super

Music you have in common includes Bring Me The Horizon, Adept, Suicide Silence, A Day To Remember and Silverstein.

• Your musical compatibility with fackl is HIGH

Music you have in common includes August Burns Red, Rolo Tomassi, La Dispute, Walls of Jericho and Bring Me The Horizon.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Very High

Music you have in common includes DIR EN GREY, Otep, Burzum, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Mayhem.

They call me mellow yellow~
  • Your musical compatibility with MellowDeviant is Low

Music you have in common includes Evanescence, Gorillaz, Keane, Dido and Coldplay.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 18h11
    Your musical compatibility with MellowDeviant is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Mayhem, Janis Joplin, Gorillaz and Jimi Hendrix.

Your musical compatibility with Kalanhikov is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Modern Talking, Carpenters, Sandra and Basshunter.

• Your musical compatibility with Poarstman is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Friendly Fires, Joy Division, Soundgarden and New Order.

• Anshika disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 18h41
    Your musical compatibility with ryan12147 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Miike Snow, Interpol, Foals, Joy Division and Coldplay.

• Roxannah disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 18h51
    Your musical compatibility with Anshika is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Cornershop, Ra Ra Riot, Trailer Trash Tracys, The Raveonettes and Destroyer.

• Your musical compatibility with Roxannah is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Frankie Rose, Friendly Fires, Kasabian, The Airborne Toxic Event and Bloc Party.

• Your musical compatibility with ryan12147 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Friendly Fires, Bloc Party, Foals, The Maccabees and Tokyo Police Club.

I can throw sticks, I can throw stones.
    we can hurt each other and break bones.
  • Your musical compatibility with kinseychris is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The White Stripes, Daft Punk, Chase & Status and Foals.

• Your musical compatibility with M-e-r-r-i-c-k is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Amon Tobin, Tom Waits, TV on the Radio, Nightmares on Wax and DJ Krush.

• pharees disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 20h59
    Your musical compatibility with Seederman is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Don McLean, Santana, Buddy Holly and Jurassic 5.

• Your musical compatibility with pharees is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Adele, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Biffy Clyro, Kent and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Super

Music you have in common includes Rory Gallagher, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Syd Barrett and Queens of the Stone Age.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam, The Black Keys, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones and TV on the Radio.

• Dh4mpir disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 20 2012, 22h06
    Your musical compatibility with FluffHead_Phish is Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam, Beastie Boys, The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac and Wu-Tang Clan.

• Your musical compatibility with
    Dh4mpir is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes
    IAMX , Elastica , Slowdive , Agrypnie and
    Psyclon Nine

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.