Fórum » General Discussion

Do you accept every friend request you receive?

• Usually people who request my friendship have at least v.high compatibility, and if it makes them happy, then why not add.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 9h22
    Madelines said:
    Iam04 said:
    I've only ever removed one person from my friends list here.

Well, I need to just quit accepting the random requests from unknowns, then I won't have to keep removing them later. I just deleted 30+, yet once again...ugh.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying you shouldn't do it!

Just that I've not really fallen out with anyone here, and I don't tend to have much personal info on this site, so there's (mainly) been no need for me.

Maybe I'll be a bit more accepting from now on...

:)

• no only ones from users i recognise, which isnt many

i am ftw nsfw qft on the internet
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 11h24
    When I moved accounts I didn't inform anyone in my friends list. That way, the people who found my new account and re-added me I knew were the people who actually wanted to have me in their friends list. And everyone else, they're the people who add anyone and don't even notice when someone from their list disappears. Turns out to be the majority.

• Ilyala disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 11h29
    lebensmude said:
    When I moved accounts I didn't inform anyone in my friends list. That way, the people who found my new account and re-added me I knew were the people who actually wanted to have me in their friends list. And everyone else, they're the people who add anyone and don't even notice when someone from their list disappears. Turns out to be the majority.

Welcome to the Internet; a place where people befriend everyone without giving a fuck about them.

Someone should make a Twilight mod for Castlevania! Wouldn't it be awesome to kill Edward Cullen instead of Dracula?
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 11h43
    Ilyala said:

Welcome to the Internet; a place where people befriend everyone without giving a fuck about them.

I went on the piss all weekend with a load of mates I met on another board.

:p

• Deus_X_M disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 11h48
    Nah..... Then again, I dont get or send many requests and I usually limit them to people with similar music taste (not compatibility though, I play a lot of metal, just not a lot on Last.FM.....Dunno why actually?) and I limit them to people I recognize from the forums.

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    Perhaps from the problem is the escape route.Perhaps this nothingness.Who knows?
    • zucchin disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 14 2010, 11h50
    If I visit someone's page & their shoutbox is full of "thanks for the add" messages, then I don't accept them.. because I am not a number!! Otherwise, yes.

I don't send requests generally.. fear of rejection!

cactus with a moustache.
  • Ilyala said:
    lebensmude said:

I agree Ilyala; I do add too many at some web communities and bunches of people request friendship. In my defense, I try my best to take those 1633 friends serious and chat with anyone and everyone, who calls.

Still haven't introduced baby Sonnet to satanism yet =) However, she is learning to roll over on her tummy and grins alot. She does love watching Spongebob Squarepants and The BackYardigans on Nick-toons. Maybe I'll ease her into the sinister stuff a few years down the highway to H*** =)

• I do not accept friend requests from world leaders, that's all ;)

• PaulFia disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 20h54
    I'll accept people if there's a good reason to - which is generally high compatibility or previous interaction of some form.

If I see someone with an awesome taste in music that I want to... learn from, I'll send a friend request as a way of tracking what new music they listen to.

I want to discover awesome music - suggestions are gratefully received!
  • I also accept people that don't have high compatibility...

• Z1955 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 20h59
    I only accept those with low moral standards...

The secret forum last.fm doesn't want you to know about.
    (Find out what other people have already discovered.)
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 21h04
    I have low compatibility with some of my favourite posters on here.

• I better be one of them...

• Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 21h09
    BagRaider said:
    I better be one of them...

Your musical compatibility with BagRaider is Very Low

• Mamaatti disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 21h13
    dopeyslowpoke said:
    BagRaider said:

Your musical compatibility with dopeyslowpoke is Low.

This indicates that I am one of your favourite posters ^_^

lost in the kingdom of Narnia,
    brought back by nostalgic feelings
  • dopeyslowpoke said:
    BagRaider said:

With that, do you mean I am a fav or that I'm not 'Low' but 'Very low' and not qualified ? =D

• Usuário
    • Jun 17 2010, 21h26
    Mamaatti said:
    dopeyslowpoke said:
    BagRaider said:

Your musical compatibility with dopeyslowpoke is Low.

This indicates that I am one of your favourite posters ^_^

Everyone knew this already.

• xyuleex disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 17h40
    I used to reject people who I didn't know but now I accept everyone.
    I don't add people very often but when they add me I accept em
    And if they come to say hi, i reply, it doesnt hurt :P

• lilfrog5 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 17h48
    I rarely decline requests.

• Only on here.

The one's I'll knock back are the musicians trying to ply their tunes (unless I've given em a listen and they're pretty good)

I don't see any issue with adding other folk though, it's hardly like it's full of my private comings and goings - then again I say that like I have a massive friends list

Are you writing from the heart?
  • not really, I look at the profile first of all to make sure they have plays and something there. I don't really care for compatibility. Adding people with low compatibility gives me a chance to listen to new music.

• Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 18h49
    Yes I add everybody, why not? I mean who really cares, its just a music website. Its not like its something serious where you should only accept people you know really well.

• holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 7 2010, 12h11
    It depends on the day :-)

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    Editado por holly75 em Jul 7 2010, 20h15
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.