Fórum » General Discussion

Tell me a great big lie

• ^ i dont think you guys are all overreacting. and i dont think both your reasoning is wrong.

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose >.<
  • Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

whats that supposed to mean!!!!?

(lol @ j3sus0fsuburb1a, you almost seem insulted by sea's comment.)

I think emos are fantastic people who've earned their place in society.

Yes, I too welcome the praising of Emo's and hold them in the very highest of regards. If only all people could be like that......

dont be dissing emos >:(
    men are sooo much niceer than women

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
    -Jhonny Depp
  • i_like_peas said:
    ^ i dont think you guys are all overreacting. and i dont think both your reasoning is wrong.

i dont like you XD

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
    -Jhonny Depp
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2010, 17h31
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

Yes, I too welcome the praising of Emo's and hold them in the very highest of regards. If only all people could be like that......

Off topic somewhat because this is a truth. Emo's are not misunderstood, they are generally just plain tossers. Living at home in suburbia with there middle class parents does not give them a whole lot of insight in to the pain and suffering that they think they have a handle on because they listen to some hermaphrodite band whining on about drivel....

• scrap104 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2010, 18h05
    I take this thread very seriously.

• I would do anything for love

but i won't do that.

• sea68 said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

Off topic somewhat because this is a truth. Emo's are not misunderstood, they are generally just plain tossers. Living at home in suburbia with there middle class parents does not give them a whole lot of insight in to the pain and suffering that they think they have a handle on because they listen to some hermaphrodite band whining on about drivel....

fuck you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jhonny Depp
  • ^ peace and love peeps ^.^

i jirk off to gordon browns face.

• j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

Fuck off because he was right? Emo's are certainly different in other countries but here they just seem ridiculous and we have punks, goths, hippies and white hip hop wannabes [well of they're a bit strange sooometimes to us, weird fixations on bitches and bling].

He's right, even if emo's are not from subarbia they think they suddenly know better about emotions and how life sucks that the rest of society. If being emo and dressing emo is the way you think people should deal with life being shit, and love being unattainable then why is half the world in poverty not slashing their wrists and wearing the tightest jeans they could find from the child clothing section...

**He might also agree with America soft rock these are lyrics from Billy Bailey's take/parody on it:

How can I feel pain?

You pick me up from school,
    You attended all my sporting functions.
    You bought me a car,
    Gave me use on a credit card.

But how can I feel pain?
    How can I feel pain?
    How can I feel pain
    When you're being so supportive?

back to the THREAD:

"I also empathise with emo's"

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • ^ okay i kinda agree, im not denying people can get depressed but when you go and brand yourself like that, its just attention seeking and i have no tolerance for someone like that. its irritating.

• a whole lotta generalization going on here. I always found the tough looking wanna be macho "metalheads" to be more "emo" than "emos,"

with that said...

• The government has your best interests in mind as do the law enforcement agencies and hookers!

Download My Music For FREE! Packed With Weird Pictures You May Or May Not Like!

I'm Not Dead Yet
    http://www.divshare.com/download/10427876-554

Beat Her Heart Out
    http://www.divshare.com/download/10476706-e60
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 7h24
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

You cut me to the bone :( I'm sad now..... (That's me back on thread)

• V1nc3ntK disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 9h20
    F**k me Sea, you are like a kitty death magnet dude.
    If I was a cat and saw you coming I would run a mile.

Back to the thread. I love cats much more than dogs.

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 9h45
    David Cameron knows what he's doing and has the best interests of Britain at heart.

• Deus_X_M disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 12h28
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    Deus_X_M said:
    Mourningfall said:
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    sea68 said:
    I empathise with Emo's

Just remember kids, down the stream, not across the river :) Though, given the name of this thread, I guess I should go with "across the river not down the stream"...

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    Perhaps from the problem is the escape route.Perhaps this nothingness.Who knows?
  • not all emos cut themselves or think like that you fucks are just stero-typing.
    i have plenty emo friends and only one of them acts like that. so shut up cause clearly you guys dont know emos as well as you think you do. >:(

-Jhonny Depp
    • i_lk disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 16h24
    j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    not all emos cut themselves or think like that you fucks are just stero-typing.
    i have plenty emo friends and only one of them acts like that. so shut up cause clearly you guys dont know emos as well as you think you do. >:(
    Worst lie I've read on this whole thread! ;)

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • Let's get back on-topic =)

You guys can stop this emo thing

It's really not funny anymore ;)

• i_lk disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2010, 16h28
    But emo kids are the coolest!

06.21.10 n'all you want is a rainbow. n'all you get is the rain. - Animal Kingdom

And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea. But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me. - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • Exactly, I feel so sorry for jesus (well, that's not odd in any way)

• BagRaider said:
    Exactly, I feel so sorry for jesus (well, that's not odd in any way)

douche bags....the whole lot of you
    imm only kidding when i say that

-Jhonny Depp
  • BagRaider said:
    Let's get back on-topic =)

it was never funny

-Jhonny Depp
  • j3sus0fsuburb1a said:
    BagRaider said:
    Let's get back on-topic =)

it was never funny

No, you're right. I just cried =s

• I already did...yeah...months ago.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.