Fórum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 22h00
    Not a picture admittedly, but it makes me vomit rainbows everytime.

Nord: You probably thought I was gonna' shout at you, but I wont, 'cuz your a cutie... God your so fucking hot...
    Dragon: [crying due to fear and imminent rape]

• steve__ said:
    One Foot in The Grave, Bottom, Early Doors, Phoenix Nights, The Thick of It, Open All Hours, Porridge, Drop The Dead Donkey and The Young Ones should be on there and get rid of Outnumbered, Harry Hill, and My Family.

Selfsurprise said:
    Bloopy said:
    And where's The Young Ones, Shooting Stars, The Fast Show and Harry Enfield?!

Indefesible ommisions. And yet The Office and Harry Hill managed to make the roster.

They seemed to miss out The Thick of It, Yes Minister, Ab Fab, Not The Nine O'Clock News, A Bit of Fry & Laurie, Black Books and Green Wing...Jam, The Day Today Brasseye, IT Crowd too...not sure Americans in particular get Red Dwarfs unique charms self

I would say Harry Hill is good for Saturday Prime Time, it's had better days though.

I suppose if they actually included every great British comedy it would go on for quite a while.

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • Selfsurprise said:
    leighdobson said:
    DonutDuDe1212 said:
    xenthrax said:
    9gag is the most unfunny website ever.

Truth.

LIES.

'salright
    Can't handle the truth

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • Bloopy disse...
    • Forum Moderator
    • Abr 19 2012, 6h51

• leighdobson said:
    DonutDuDe1212 said:
    xenthrax said:
    9gag is the most unfunny website ever.

Truth.

LIES.

Adding "ragefaces" to something is the absolutely lowest form of humour. It's only use is to help retards understand simple jokes.
    The text they add to pictures is always completely unnecessary and does nothing but help retards understand it.

• I feel like a retard now.. :C

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a elitist asshole who takes things too seriously.

• the thread is called "pictures that make you laugh" meaning that it doesn't matter where they are posted, all that is important is to make you laugh. GrimReaperBG, you don't need to feel like a retard, as long as it's making you laugh, it's fine

DonutDuDe... yeah, you do take things way to serious in this case...

• holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2012, 13h27

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Skiye disse...
    • Event Moderator
    • Abr 19 2012, 17h33
    hahaha^

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 19 2012, 17h48
    The funniest thing is a person on a yellow tube going wee....

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Skiye said:
    hahaha^

Apologies for the language, but I'd shit myself if this thing happens to me, lol.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • ^ :))) yup, me 2, probably they would have to call an ambulance for me

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 20 2012, 15h34

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Skiye disse...
    • Event Moderator
    • Abr 20 2012, 16h50
    hahahaha^

Kennoth said:
    The funniest thing is a person on a yellow tube going wee....

i thought both were pretty funny haha :)

• ~~~

This picture never really got old:

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 20 2012, 22h03

• launch that squirrel! :)

• Skiye disse...
    • Event Moderator
    • Abr 21 2012, 17h57

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 22 2012, 16h24
    ^Witty!

• J-Doan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 22 2012, 18h46
    Selfsurprise said:

Swag overloaded.

• ~~~

Darkplace

~~~

~~~

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.