Do you smoke?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 22h13

Do you smoke?

• Mamaatti disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 22h17
    I am trying to quit. It is hard because my friends always offer me one and I can't say no.

lost in the kingdom of Narnia,
    brought back by nostalgic feelings
  • Only when I drink.

MourningFall
    • Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 22h22
    quit 3 months ago. i had only been smoking for like 2 years though so it wasnt that hard

• where do you get all these fonts and stuff from?

• nope, it's gross

• ll2k1985 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 22h36
    *awaits 700 pages of yes/no*

• Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 22h43
    used to

• I do.

• nah. it's actually kind of uncommon in the area where i am...

• Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 23h10
    I don't. Smoking seems stupid to me.

• Being intoxicated its really difficult to pass up something when offered to you, thats my only excuse for it. :P

MourningFall
  • Rarely. When I'm drunk is usually when I smoke, usually it's hookah or a cigar, but I haven't smoke much this year, and probably won't at all now that I quit drinking. It's good that I quit while I was ahead.

• Usuário
    • Jan 6 2010, 23h51
    No.

• [spam]

[spam]

If I don't go crazy, I think I'm gonna lose my mind.
    Editado por hjbardenhagen em Dez 19 2010, 13h02
    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 8h12
    Nope. Tried it once and never again.

• sthed17 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 8h17
    pot ;)

• No.

My animosity towards smoking is so bad that I honestly can't date anyone who smokes. I understand why people smoke but, eh, I'm not getting into anyone's pants if I have to breathe through my mouth whenever I'm around them.

Editado por woeiskenny em Jan 7 2010, 23h44
    • sgath92 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 10h41
    No, and I avoid places that allow smoking when I can. Nothing pisses me off like going to a restaurant and coming out smelling like an ashtray. All the more if I am wearing anything that can't easily be cleaned.

• Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 10h43
    sthed17 said:
    pot ;)

This, but pretty much only odd evenings now.

I gave up cigs for 16 months, then started rollups again in February.

I've not smoked a cigarette in 10 weeks now, though.

:)

• Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 10h55
    sgath92 said:
    No, and I avoid places that allow smoking when I can. Nothing pisses me off like going to a restaurant and coming out smelling like an ashtray. All the more if I am wearing anything that can't easily be cleaned.

wow ... they still allow smoking indoors! not heard of where I am.

yeh I smoke *outside in the cold* :)

when im rich

when im poor

• sgath92 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 10h57
    comaimprint said:
    sgath92 said:

wow ... they still allow smoking indoors! not heard of where I am.

yeh I smoke *outside in the cold* :)

when im rich

when im poor

Where I live bars, clubs, and restaurants can still allow smoking. Some have their own policies against it, but not because of the law. Its the biggest reason why I don't usually go to clubs or bars.

I don't drink, which makes those places usually boring anyway, but the smoking is enough on its own to go "you know, I am not going to pay to need more dry cleaning."

• Usuário
    • Jan 7 2010, 11h06

Where I live bars, clubs, and restaurants can still allow smoking. Some have their own policies against it, but not because of the law. Its the biggest reason why I don't usually go to clubs or bars.

I don't drink, which makes those places usually boring anyway, but the smoking is enough on its own to go "you know, I am not going to pay to need more dry cleaning."

Oh dear .... Well back when smoking was allowed in food places here I would always sit in non smoking areas and smoke outside, same with hotels would always book a non smoking room ... they just stink!

i smoke cuz i enjoy (am addicted to it) and totally understand where you are coming from....

I hate people that smoke around kids too

• I inhale everything that can burn!

• No That's Stupid!

In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
    And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.