Fórum » General Discussion

Tell us your best joke

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 15h23
    How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Juan.

• Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 15h25
    M-e-r-r-i-c-k said:
    Barocky Road

In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: " Barocky Road ." Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop. When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the ice cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

You are left with an empty wallet and no change, holding an empty cone with no hope of getting any ice cream.

Are you stimulated?

Hahah right-winged jokes.

Still so racist because a black man can't run America.

• My face :')

When will the pain stop?
  • So a family walks into a talent agency, all american family, blonde hair, blue eyes, a mother, father, a little son, a little daughter, a little fluffy dog, and the talent agent goes sooo uh what do you do? Well the father gets on stage and he starts taking his shirt off, the mother takes blouse off, pretty soon all of them are completely naked, including the dog (who takes his leash off)....

[And I'm pretty sure I'll get banned if I post the rest D:]

"Some might say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough..."
    • chaos212 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 19h16
    foxdemon0 said:
    So a family walks into a talent agency, all american family, blonde hair, blue eyes, a mother, father, a little son, a little daughter, a little fluffy dog, and the talent agent goes sooo uh what do you do? Well the father gets on stage and he starts taking his shirt off, the mother takes blouse off, pretty soon all of them are completely naked, including the dog (who takes his leash off)....

[And I'm pretty sure I'll get banned if I post the rest D:]

The Aristocrats?

• chaos212 said:

The Aristocrats?

Yup ;D

• Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 19h26
    Most likely.

Not really a great joke if you've not gotthe balls to face a forum ban but posting the rest :D

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Most likely.

Not really a great joke if you've not gotthe balls to face a forum ban but posting the rest :D

There'd be soooo much to type hahaha

• What is so bad about the rest of it.

• Edited: Posting offensive text, audio and general content is forbidden on the forums and around the entire Last.fm website. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

~ Naijca

Editado por Naijca em Jul 15 2011, 20h58
    • chaos212 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 19h33
    AHAHHAHAHHAHA! epic post foxdemon0

• Usuário
    • Jul 15 2011, 20h31
    If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?

• how do you stop a clown from dancing on a fence?

Throw an axe at his face.

Metal is the law.
    • Bloopy disse...
    • Forum Moderator
    • Jul 16 2011, 4h37
    Search for Gilbert Gottfried telling The Aristocrats joke on YouTube, nobody tells it better than him.

• Why do you have to put the baby feet first into the blender?

So you can see it cry.

• Rylli_FIN said:
    Why do you have to put the baby feet first into the blender?

So you can see it cry.

Deep Man.

When will the pain stop?
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2011, 14h17
    burningofbodom said:
    how do you stop a clown from dancing on a fence?

Throw an axe at his face.
    I hate these uninmaginative jokes that are meant to be funny because they're blunt and sit heavy in the water.

---=---

foxdemon0 said:
    Edited: Posting offensive text, audio and general content is forbidden on the forums and around the entire Last.fm website. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

~ Naijca
    Hehehe...

Editado por um usuário excluído em Jul 16 2011, 18h53
    • chaos212 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2011, 14h36
    Bloopy said:
    Search for Gilbert Gottfried telling The Aristocrats joke on YouTube, nobody tells it better than him.

Thats what foxdemon's original post was before it got edited

• Usuário
    • Set 1 2011, 3h03
    How does Moses make his tea?

Hebrews it.

• YO MAMMMMAAAA

yeah. I'm five. Got a problem?

• A man walks into a bar and says "ouch"

Yeah lame joke, I usually make funny stuff up within conversations though, so it's kinda relevant. D:

• Usuário
    • Set 1 2011, 11h11
    DaddyPobbin said:
    How does Moses make his tea?

Hebrews it.

I like that. Simple and fun.

Q: What do 30,000 battered women have in common?

A: None of them know when to shut the f*ck up.

It's not my best, but it is less offensive and bigoted than there other jokes I'm not going to post. ;)

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por Knapster01 em Set 27 2011, 9h14
    • Usuário
    • Set 2 2011, 19h21
    The LAPD, The FBI and The CIA

The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!'

• Knock Knock
    (Who's There)
    Amy Fisher
    (Amy Fisher Wh...) BANG!

if you know the story of amy fisher then youll understand...Its kinda sick but funny

I LOVE the taste of R-A-I-N-B-O-W-S!!!
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.