Fórum » General Discussion

The What Are You Thinking Thread.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 25 2009, 21h49
    i'll fuckin read about it okay i on't need you to make me aware you exist i KNOW you fuckin exist i can see you right there with your goddamn weird hats and whatever other things you have to do

• Mamaatti disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 25 2009, 22h09
    I wonder why am I still awake and what am I going to do with all the spare time I have available. See, I stopped using Facebook once and for all. Left all pictures, all status updates, everything there. I just don't like the place anymore. Nonetheless now I have nothing to do. I really need to come up with new sites which shall satisfy my lust for information.

lost in the kingdom of Narnia,
    brought back by nostalgic feelings
    • st1ch disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 25 2009, 22h39
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................

peace.. or annihilation.
  • Twinkle twinkle my little star~

• I absolutely love Junior Boys - Parallel Lines.

I should have gone to see that Junior Boys' concert a couple of months ago. :s

• st1ch disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 1h07
    what am i doing gniod i ma tahw ?

peace.. or annihilation.
  • gosh, it's hot

• Thinking of how to get into your pants.

• st1ch disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 3h41
    FUCK EVERYONE! FUCK THIS WHOLE DAMN FORUM, FUCK LAST.FM, FUCK THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD! FUCK YOU IF YOU READ THIS; FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T! FUCK THE FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK YOU FUCKER! FUCK THE FAT GUY PLAYING WITH HIS FAT FUCKING TITTY ABOVE ME, FUCKING FAT ASS FUCKER! FUCK IT I'M OUT!!!

peace.. or annihilation.
  • I wish someone wouldn't have told me they loved me when I was 15, and then taken it back. That fucked me up pretty much.

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
    • Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 5h33
    for me i never really hallucinate anything when i'm sleep paralyzed i just feel really scared of some distant terror

• pixelsdie said:
    for me i never really hallucinate anything when i'm sleep paralyzed i just feel really scared of some distant terror

The hallucinations are the worst. :/

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h21
    is thinking sleep paralysis (and other such 'paranormal' sleep-associated behavior) sounds kinda fun in a scary kind of way. :o

• JonzoBird said:
    is thinking sleep paralysis (and other such 'paranormal' sleep-associated behavior) sounds kinda fun in a scary kind of way. :o

If you find waking up and seeing something demonic looking sitting on your chest, pinning you down and not being able to move or scream fun. :/ lol.

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h32
    *whispers this* you have to frighten him and then with a look of mild consternation he'll go away

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h32
    SleepParalysis said:
    JonzoBird said:

If you find waking up and seeing something demonic looking sitting on your chest, pinning you down and not being able to move or scream fun. :/ lol.

i guess its one of those "outside looking in" things, can't really tell unless i've been through it. :p

• absolutely nothing.

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h35
    hallucinations are good though drugs own

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h35
    i like to walk around in my mind

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h37
    otakulily said:
    absolutely nothing.

this is probably indicative of a larger problem.

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h39
    thinking of nothing is hard
    i try it though because if you feed yourself a question your supercomputer brain will give you an answer if you wait in total silence inner and outer
    similarly if you want a character's dialogue or face or a design for something or a song that will express your fleeting emotion, or the word that's right, you just have to listen in total silence like mozart in the dark

• pixelsdie said:
    hallucinations are good though drugs own

Those kind of hallucinations are fine with me. :)

• Usuário
    • Ago 27 2009, 6h47
    i'm thinking about how it never snows here, and it kind of gave me a nostalgic feeling about snow because it brings back faint memories when i was only three or four and the whole world was snowed in couldn't even get outside for a while, and then walking around the snow with mittens on, wedging up an awkward snowball and letting it powder out to the ground in the adjacent field to our big house, and the air is white and chilly and i'm all alone there.

i'd probably be more jaded about it if it snowed every year, but i haven't seen it snow properly in over five years i think so it's still nice whenever it comes around. i wonder what it would be like to live somewhere completely snowy. a snow world. every day the sky shakes out more snowflakes to bed the melting ones, a kaleidoscope of snow angels across a papersheet field.

• JonzoBird said:
    otakulily said:
    absolutely nothing.

this is probably indicative of a larger problem.

perhaps it is.

• Well that made me smile.

Though, I hate when it snows here. Chicago is like antartica, I swear.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.