Fórum » General Discussion

The What Are You Thinking Thread.

• Just thinking about the week ahead and how it's gonna play out.

I usually lay in bed on Sundays and just think about the upcoming week, gives me some calmness in my hectic life.

• leighdobson said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    What do I want for my 21st?

Orly? I thought you were older than that. Like 25 or something, and I mean that in the most flattering way possible.

Hahaha. This just made my day. People always think I'm older, and I wish I was. I feel like I'm mentally 24 but trapped in a younger body lolol.

Leave my a's alone.
  • fuck.... ladies and gents... I am going to get married :|

• Sensualeyes said:
    fuck.... ladies and gents... I am going to get married :|

;o
    Congrats to you, I wish you much happiness!

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
  • I don't know how to feel.

• unbirthday said:
    I don't know how to feel.
    Sit on a thumb-tack, you'll soon remember.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2012, 12h36
    I have a case of the Mondays. And I'm tired. And I can't wait to see Radiohead in June.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • Hotel California, it's been a while... sounds better than I remembered.

• holly75 said:
    I have a case of the Mondays. And I'm tired. And I can't wait to see Radiohead in June.
    Fuck you.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2012, 12h39
    ProximityFuze said:
    holly75 said:
    Fuck you.
    I love you too.

• KimMeow disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2012, 12h39
    One month until last finals, then I'll be drafted into the army.. shit i'm not ready for life yet.

• ^ wtf...army? don't worry, nobody is ready for life.... :|

• xenthrax said:
    mickeymay1968 said:
    Just wondering what the little black box is, the ones next to some of the user names in the forums?

Those are KGB spies.

Aha! I guessed as much!

"I never picked cotton"
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • KimMeow said:
    One month until last finals, then I'll be drafted into the army.. shit i'm not ready for life yet.

Mandatory service eh? I can honestly say, I would run away if I were you.

OT: My glass desk needs cleaning. Wonder if I can trade sexual favours for cleaning.

• holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 16 2012, 20h51
    It is so annoying reading comments in artist's shoutboxes about how mainstream they are. Who gives a shit? If you like it, listen to it. If you don't, don't. What difference does it make if they are or are not mainstream? So fucking stupid how anal retentive people are about shit like that.

• holly75 said:
    It is so annoying reading comments in artist's shoutboxes about how mainstream they are. Who gives a shit? If you like it, listen to it. If you don't, don't. What difference does it make if they are or are not mainstream? So fucking stupid how anal retentive people are about shit like that.

Confirmed on all counts.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • estuaay disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 1h41
    Instead of writing on this post, I should be doing my essay.. shouldn't I?

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 2h17
    I made a decision. I'm only killing myself slowly like this, and it can't go on. It was difficult, but it had to be done, and I'm going to stick with it, and try to gain control of my life.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Sometimes, I wish I had the ability to stop caring for others and care for myself.

• i'm a fucking failure

• holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 12h23
    I have zero fucks to give today.

• KimMeow disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 12h24
    Sensualeyes said:
    ^ wtf...army? don't worry, nobody is ready for life.... :|

Well, every 18 year old here is forced to go to the army, its not even an option :\

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • my Ex Ex is a scumbag with a scumbag brain, my future Ex is a crying emo kid and my fiance is cold as ice, but with tiiiiiny piece of heart... what the fuq em I doing to all this people... I just want to be loved and treated right...

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.