.::AttackSeckaMiXxX::.
    • Clawed6 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Set 27 2009, 18h50

No cloud

Is the server down? Not getting any tag cloud today
    I miss my cloud already!

• Just what I was looking for.

LordGwydyon is the founder and a member of the band Transcendental Desecration; a , , , duo from California.
    Please check us out, give us a listen and help spread the word.
    Also visit us on MySpace, Project Opus and imeem.
    • Betkins disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 28 2009, 5h48

Nice

Wow, this does prove my theory right. Practically everyone in this site has great musical taste :)

It all revolves around the hypocrite.
  • Clawed6, no, server is up and running )
    i think it is a problem with DNSs you used, cos we moved to a new server and our ip address was changed. to solve this problem.. clear your dns cache or wait a few hours.. btw, i can see the tag cloud on your page

• skopp888 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 28 2009, 12h02

mine

"Underground will live forever baby, we're just like roaches: we never die; always living. And on that note, let's get back to the program..."Trancesetters - Roaches
    • rydikis disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 29 2009, 17h11
  • get your filthy fingers out of my pie

• Maybe I should listen to some other genres..

• Clawed6 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Set 29 2009, 18h40

Tried that

ivanhlyzov said:
    Clawed6, no, server is up and running )
    i think it is a problem with DNSs you used, cos we moved to a new server and our ip address was changed. to solve this problem.. clear your dns cache or wait a few hours.. btw, i can see the tag cloud on your page

Thanks. I flushed the DNS on my PC (using ipconfig /flushdns), also cleared all internet cache, cookies etc. Restarted PC and went back into my Last FM profile page and the tag cloud is still not there. I use Firefox - tried Internet Explorer but it isn't there either.
    I tried going to http://fxdteam.com/lastcloud
    but I get an error "404 Not found The requested URL /lastcloud was not found on this server."
    Any other ideas on why your website is not showing up on my PC and how I get the cloud back? Any other web address I can use to generate the cloud from your server?

BTW the cloud rocks

• Clawed6, good, you may want to try:
    1. change your DNS servers - http://www.opendns.com/ (probably your ISP's DNS cache is outdated, so better to use good DNS servers to be free of these problems in the future)
    2. use any proxy server/anonymizer
    3. open %Windows%\System32\drivers\etc and add that after localhost:
    97.107.139.104 fxdteam.com

good luck!

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 30 2009, 10h36
    • Clawed6 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Set 30 2009, 16h20
    @ivanhlyzov: Thanks for your advice.
    Tried your solution 1 and 3 and it still doesn't appear. Don't want to go to hassle of solution 2. I will just have to log on from another PC to see my tag cloud!

Do you have the BB code for "Get your own dynamic tag cloud" so that I can add that in?

BTW on your profile page I can't see your tag cloud either, and on mine I can't see my band logos (h3xstream.e3b.org/bandlogos), nor my scaicha score (http://scaicha.helld.ru/) so its definitely something on my PC thats gone ***

Like your library - Apparat ftw

• illistas disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 30 2009, 20h07
    • gajagna disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 3 2009, 22h25

heh

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 1h27
    • farnazg disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 11h11
    God is Music
  • It dosen't work

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.