Fórum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

• I've pissed myself as a grown man.

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
  • playing piano

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • I Like Ice-Hockey

• I don't like the sun shining at the moment (I am studying... or trying to ;) )

It's just my style!
    • FuzzJazz disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2012, 17h56
    I never wear sunglasses

Music is a journey. Jazz is getting lost.
    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2012, 18h47
    unbirthday said:
    JollehRoger said:
    I consider myself very lucky being born a WHITE MALE in America. It does not get any better than that (Louis CK was right).
    Sad but true. So many other countries hate America though.
    I don't blame them. This country is full of hypocrites and most of them are Christians....biggest hypocrites I've ever encountered.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • FuzzJazz said:
    I never wear sunglasses

WHAAAAAAAT?!

I made some kind of mixtape today. Summer sunset is what I'm going for: Sunset on the beach

• xShackled said:
    oh and this is my baby shuddup it's great and i look like an idiot on it c:

I wanted one of them but my mummy wouldn't let me get one.

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • I have a goatee :)

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2012, 23h07
    FuzzJazz said:
    I never wear sunglasses

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Last night I dreamt that my parents were smoking weed behind my back

• I think my house is haunted.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2012, 13h43
    I'm moody.

• MJFreak disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2012, 14h12
    My biggest fear is to be alone.

• unbirthday said:
    I think my house is haunted.
    Tell us more

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • I'm eating sushi.

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
    • oliskye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2012, 17h11
    kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• oliskye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2012, 18h35
    Also this
    http://photos.igougo.com/hotel-photos-b154209-Penang-Eastern_and_Oriental_Hotel_Georgetown.html#-4
    On the "Famous visitors and guests" section on the wiki.. they mentioned many names..but I think I saw Marlene Dietrich and Mary Pickford pic somewhere on the lobby, but I could be wrong
    alongside many others that somewhat I failed to remember

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2012, 22h24
    I want to hear more about unbirthday's haunted house!

Also, I only wear sunglasses once in a while. My face is so wide that pretty much every pair of them is too tight on me.

• xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    oh and this is my baby shuddup it's great and i look like an idiot on it c:

I wanted one of them but my mummy wouldn't let me get one.

<33 i lav it cause now i don't have to wait an hour for the bus after school for then to be on the bus for an hour. It does take an hour to drive with that thing too though, it's fucking slow. STILL THOUGH. your mummy is silly.

To be fair I would be a danger to society on one of these so she was probably smart to forbid me

• ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    Tell us more

Whenever I am alone, I hear the most awkward sounds. I will hear random voices, noises that I can't really figure the source out of, sometimes melodies being hummed that I recognize but I know there isn't music playing anywhere.

My roommate actually sees an entity when she's by herself.

The cat obviously senses something too. >:o

• unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    Tell us more

Whenever I am alone, I hear the most awkward sounds. I will hear random voices, noises that I can't really figure the source out of, sometimes melodies being hummed that I recognize but I know there isn't music playing anywhere.

Set up a digital recorder while you sleep and see if you get any EVPs. That'll either debunk or scare you shitless.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    Tell us more

Set up a digital recorder while you sleep and see if you get any EVPs. That'll either debunk or scare you shitless.

Well, not to sound like a complete insane person, but I don't really even need to debunk it. It might be my imagination, it might not, it might be the drugs I take to help me sleep at night, but I have a hunch that the supernatural seems to follow me wherever I go, in some way or another. Although, it would be cool if I did actually record something like that, I've never tried to.

When I was younger, I felt tortured by this but after some counseling I learned ways to not allow them to scare me. She explained a lot of things to me about the paranormal world, as well as metaphysics.
    Unless it was something really horribly evil, I doubt I would be scared shitless.

All it does is sing to me, really...I'm pretty sure it plays Saria's song to fuck with me. I think it's some sort of mimicking trickster... and it seems to me to only happen when I am by myself. (Besides Yuffie, the cat) So I'm not sure if an overnight video would work, maybe when the house is empty... hmm.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.