Fórum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

• I'm busy doing nothing.

• im gay

WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
  • ^ That might explain the Drizzle part!

• NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 22 2012, 16h40
    I feel like I got hit by a bus.

• NFXFSX said:

so you're gay too? welcome brother

WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 22 2012, 16h49
    DickDrizzle420 said:
    NFXFSX said:

Take me now you glistening stallion!

• I can make Egg N' Cheddar burritos better than anyone! It's all in the Hot Sauce dammit!!

• I will be a dad (not dead, I hope :d) in October.

It's just my style!
  • Selfsurprise said:
    DickDrizzle420 said:
    NFXFSX said:

Take me now you glistening stallion!

WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
  • I collected 21 flags in 2 days.

It's just my style!
    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 7h43
    Life seems to hate me.

• NFXFSX said:
    Life seems to hate me.

This.

holly75 said:
    I feel worthless today.

Also this:
    unbirthday said:
    I have never reset my charts. In 6+ years. @_@
    I don't plan on ever resetting mine either.

Yay, we're cool. I'm not even worried about the tons of DDR music from when I was 16.

• NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 8h30
    I am in need of company.

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 23 2012, 15h28
    I enjoy puns, especially bad ones.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• I feel like I should have a month off responsibility.

• NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 8h22
    unbirthday said:
    I feel like I should have a month off responsibility.

Would love this.

• Keisarinna said:
    I'm busy doing nothing.

Oooh I love this song :

10 hours in the bed
    4 hours on the phone
    And I forgot to eat
    1 hour in the shower
    2 hours trying shoes on
    I ain't got time to talk
    Five movie marathons
    Nine times that same song
    I'll have to get back to you...

On Tuesday night my computer got the worst trojan virus I ever had, messed up with files on most internet related apps I have and completely screw the registry. I spent most of the past 2 days trying to fix it back to normal (it deleted all my save points, I guess my tweaking the registry), my windows CD being at the other side of the world (almost literally, I think the opposite side of the world would be in the Atlantic North, that's not so far from France)...
    So after tons of scans, cleaning of the registry (by the way, all the softwares that claim that they "fix" your registry just erase any abnormal line... that's like saying I will fix your car engine by removing any piece that does not work well...), uninstalling and reinstalling most softwares, swearing a lot etc. My computer is almost back to normal. Some websites still takes hour loading...

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Once again, I find myself flirting with danger...I should know better...but I like the way it feels...

• Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 19h22
    I consider myself very lucky being born a WHITE MALE in America. It does not get any better than that (Louis CK was right).

• JollehRoger said:
    I consider myself very lucky being born a WHITE MALE in America. It does not get any better than that (Louis CK was right).

FEEL ALL DAT WHYT POWAH

• Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 19h57
    leighdobson said:
    JollehRoger said:

FEEL ALL DAT WHYT POWAH

Not a white power thing. Just a realization of the society we live in. Females are treated differently than males. But a person of white skin whether male or female is treated better than a person of another skin color. It's quite sad really when you think about it. Problem is if people look past my white skin they would see I am of the Jewish "race" and treat me poorly just like they would a black guy. Question I ask is what did that black, jewish, or asian guy do to garner that much hatred. Why let a few small bugs spoil the crops. Just because an extremist muslim carried out the events of 9/11 does not mean the guy working his ass off at the gas station deserves to be called names. But the moment I as a person brang up race at all I was labeled a racist as I can see by your comment. But you must admit that white males in America are treated much better than any other class.

Editado por um usuário excluído em Mai 24 2012, 22h02
    • Yirosu disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 21h55
    I love Asians more than anything, yet a non-Asian woman stole my heart.

• JollehRoger said:
    leighdobson said:
    JollehRoger said:

FEEL ALL DAT WHYT POWAH

Not a white power thing. Just a realization of the society we live in. Females are treated differently than males. But a person of white skin whether male or female is treated better than a person of another skin color. It's quite sad really when you think about it. Problem is if people look past my white skin they would see I am of the Jewish "race" and treat me poorly just like they would a black guy. Question I ask is what did that black, jewish, or asian guy do to garner that much hatred. Why let a few small bugs spoil the crops. Just because an extremist muslim carried out the events of 9/11 does not mean the guy working his ass off at the gas station deserves to be called names. But the moment I as a person brang up race at all I was labeled a racist as I can see by your comment. But you must admit that white males in America are treated much better than any other class.

In fairness though, you did say "it doesn't get any better than that" thus bigging up the white man and putting down the rest. White males in America are the ones who are foreign anyway, since the land was essentially stolen from the natives, but I digress.

It's not like I really give a fuck anyway. I was just passing comment.

• Usuário
    • Mai 24 2012, 22h39
    leighdobson said:
    JollehRoger said:
    leighdobson said:
    JollehRoger said:

FEEL ALL DAT WHYT POWAH

In fairness though, you did say "it doesn't get any better than that" thus bigging up the white man and putting down the rest. White males in America are the ones who are foreign anyway, since the land was essentially stolen from the natives, but I digress.

It's not like I really give a fuck anyway. I was just passing comment.

In the US it really doesn't get any better than that. Even better is being born a white christian male all the opportunities really open up then.

WHITE POWER ;)

• JollehRoger said:
    Sad but true. So many other countries hate America though.

Yirosu said:
    I love Asians more than anything, yet a non-Asian woman stole my heart.
    If this were the case in my own relationship, that would make me very insecure.

OT: There is a bunny in front of me, and it's a very mean bunny. Bunnies should be nice and cute. T_T

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.