Fórum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

 
    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 19h23
    My life is amazing.

  • I bruise easily.

  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    Did you walk into Mordor?

    Ot:
    holly75 said:
    The more I notice something bothers someone, who I find less than desirable, the more I am going to keep on doing it.....just to annoy them.

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 5h01
    I created my own country.

    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 5h15
    I watch too many BBC documentaries for my own good.

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 5h17
    The only channel I've been able to access for the last few years on my bedroom's tv has been CNN.

  • I'm currently drinking Pepsi twist and listening to Nirvana... later I will also buy a gun

    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 11h42
    I have been in this mood lately to just beat the hell out of someone. I'm a little worried I might do it too (because I would risk going to jail)....like all someone has to do is look at me the wrong way.

    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • i was late to work today!

  • marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

  • unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.


    I promise to be gentle...

  • digitalhooligan said:
    marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

    accountability started at age 13 for me. If anything being 20 is the age of validity

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • marjattamusiikk said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    marjattamusiikk said:

    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^


    Welcome to the age of accountability! Its not to late to stay 19 for one more year!!

    accountability started at age 13 for me. If anything being 20 is the age of validity


    Wow, 13 is too young for accountability, sorry for that! As for 20, well that feels like forever ago for me, so enjoy yourself as much as possible!!

    Cheers

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 15h27
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

  • NFXFSX said:
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

    thanks -_-

    Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • digitalhooligan said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.


    I promise to be gentle...


    Oh my

    • NFXFSX disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 15h45
    marjattamusiikk said:
    NFXFSX said:
    marjattamusiikk said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    unbirthday said:
    I bruise easily.

    ditto.
    ...
    I'm no longer a teenager today ^_^

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

    thanks -_-

    It's ok, the first half is good!

    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 17h09
    I had a dream last night where I found $500 in my bed.

    • Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 17h10
    Awwww. Them deceiving dreams...

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • XJ220RACER said:
    I had a dream last night where I found $500 in my bed.


    Wow, what a generous John...you must have been fantastic! lol

  • ^













    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • I hate wearing flat shoes/slippers.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.