Fórum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

• I love it when I wake up and the person I love is laying next to me in bed still sleeping, I just love it to just look at her then. Too bad my bed was empty this morning D:

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • ^ yeah, I know the feeling, I also love it when I wake up, and there's a freak staring at me..and although I look like crap, he still stares and likes me :) that's nice

I am a sociable person despite my shitty atitude

• Just fapped. Felt good, man. Felt good.

• I love potatoes.

• I sometimes have periods I really like one genre: the last days I'm in a tranzy state of mind ;)

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 9 2012, 14h58
    I don't like calling people and talking to them on the phone. Especially if they're strangers.

• Kennoth said:
    I don't like calling people and talking to them on the phone. Especially if they're strangers.

Confirmed. 3-4k SMS/month compared with maybe 35 minutes talking. Plus it's too complicated to ignore annoying people if you're actually talking to them using voices.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • krazyorange said:
    Kennoth said:

Confirmed. 3-4k SMS/month compared with maybe 35 minutes talking. Plus it's too complicated to ignore annoying people if you're actually talking to them using voices.
    Me three.

Unless I really like someone or know them well, I can have long conversations on the phone in that case.

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • I would like to meet Madelines!

• [spam]

[spam]

• [spam]

[spam]

• I eat too much

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • I heart food.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • I don't like people who wear sunglasses

If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

• wanderlustatul said:
    I don't like people who wear sunglasses

so you like people blind?

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • I am a fuckoka raver.

• I'm not prepared to share my life with just one man, till the day I will die :|

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 12h42
    I was supposed to show up to another job interview today. I didn't....

• wanderlustatul said:
    I don't like people who wear sunglasses

Man, I would die without sunglasses... It's ALWAYS sunny here, and it's hard to see while driving and stuff D: I would crash into another car

• Kennoth said:
    I was supposed to show up to another job interview today. I didn't....

this is lame... why wouldn't you take advantage of chances like that?

today I told my boss that she is a bitch and nobody stands her...now I have to find a new job

• I like girls who bite...

• Kennoth disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 14h52
    Sensualeyes said:
    this is lame... why wouldn't you take advantage of chances like that?

I don't know. I'm just fucking fed up with everything.

• digitalhooligan said:
    I like girls who bite...

<3

• holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 19h21
    The more I notice something bothers someone, who I find less than desirable, the more I am going to keep on doing it.....just to annoy them.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.