Fórum » GD Game Threads

Favorite Artist You Have in Common With The Above User..

• “Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Adele.

EMINEM
  • nothing

• Ackspice disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 9h45
  • Slayer

• Ackspice disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 12h33
  • Massive attack

• “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • Evanescence

• 3 Doors Down

• she & him

• Damien Rice

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 18h10
    The Beach boys

• This one's easy, EDIT: Rammstein

• Slayer

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • Damien Rice

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Abr 17 2014, 1h15
  • Radiohead

- Stefan Klein
    • ccm_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 22h01
    Tool

"You've got to find some way of saying it without saying it." - Duke Ellington
  • Atmosphere :D

• dazeno24 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 22h33

• 2bloo4U disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 23h07
  • Not really anything, but if I HAD to pick one, I'd say... ehhh.. New Order I guess.

• Absolutely nothing.. their music taste isn't really my cup of tea.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.