Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

iPod Scrobbling - iTunesPlays.db

• iPod Scrobbling - iTunesPlays.db

Hi,

I've been having trouble scrobbling for the last few days. My iTunes plugin is up-to-date, but when I attempt to scrobble my iPod I keep getting the following message:

==========================================================================lastfm
    [120528 17:23:59] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Introducing "iPodScrobbler 2"
    [120528 17:23:59] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Directed by Windows Vista
    [120528 17:23:59] Twiddling device: "UNKNOWN"
    [120528 17:23:59] QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
    [120528 17:23:59] QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
    [120528 17:23:59] FATAL ERROR: "Could not open C:/Users/[DownsideOfLove]/AppData/Local/Last.fm/iTunesPlays.db"

I have done a search of all my hard drives and partitions for the .db file and it is definitely missing. I've tried reinstalling and still get the same message. I can still scrobble from Spotify and the iTunes application, just not my iPod.

I am using Windows Vista, Scrobbler version 2.1.19 (built on Qt 4.8.1), iTunes version 10.6.1.7 (most current update), iPod Classic 6th gen, mostly manual synicing (music and video as I have a lot of files and use my iPod on more than one other device) although some files are automatically synced on connection to iTunes so it gets regularly synced but my scrobbles still aren't syncing. It has registered in the devices tab under options so it's picking it up as an associated device.

Any solutions?

• This is file is in C:\Users\[DownsideOfLove]\AppData\Local\Last.fm\Client copy and paste, but doesn't matter I paste the file to the folder Last.fm and doesn't works either :/

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.