Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

Problems scrobbling after moving

• Problems scrobbling after moving

Ello :)
    I was hoping to get some help getting my scrobbling up and running, after it mysteriously stopped on the 16th.

Problem:
    The scrobbler do scrobble, but it never reaches my profile here at .fm, however, all the tracks can be found under "Help - Diagnostic - Scrobbling". It also says "Server status: OK" and "Last successful connection: 24/5/12 20:25".

I have followed this guide http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/168488 with checking of the firewall, rebooting, uninstalling and everything - nada.

This problem came up the same day as i moved to a new apartment, with a new router (D-link Air Plus G 802.1g/2.4GHz). Today I've put it back to factory settings, without any changes and the problem is still here. My router is plugged to a outlet in the wall, and I do not know whats in the other end of my outlet (I live in a basement, with the people above me having the "main internet supply") - could the problem be here?

Technical specifications:
    32-bit Windows Vista
    Last.fm Scrobbler V. 1.5.4.27091 (latest)
    Itunes Plugin 3.0.4.0 (latest)
    iTunes 10.6.1.7 (latest)
    D-link Air Plus G 802.1g/2.4GHz

Thanks for any help!
    Alexander

Try to make that kinda noise and you'll get the point
    - Attila Csihar
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support Iranian Black Metal
  • Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Fawkin brilliant! Worked. Thanks a lot, mate!

Try to make that kinda noise and you'll get the point
    - Attila Csihar
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support Iranian Black Metal
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.