Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

Plugins are allright, it´s scrobbling, but all tracks are stored in Cached Tracks…

• Plugins are allright, it´s scrobbling, but all tracks are stored in Cached Tracks instead of on my profile

Hi,

I have a problem with scrobbling since april 9th. First Last.FM worked fine for years, but all of a sudden it didn't. When I listen to music in Mediaplayer or Winamp all the tracks that I listen won´t be shown on my music profile but they are stored in Cached Tracks. And I won´t be able to do anything about it.

Scrobbling with my cellphone is doing fine by the way (mobile Android).

I have reinstalled Last.FM several times, but it doesn´t seem to change anything.

I am currently using:
    - A laptop with Windows 7
    - Last FM scrobbler version 1.5.4.27091
    - Winamp plugin version 2.1.0.9
    - Windows Media Player plugin version 2.1.0.6

- Winamp version 5.622
    - Windows Media Player version 12.0.7601.17514

This is what the Diagnostics are saying:
    Last successful connection: 16/4/2012 12:07

Submission Server: OK
    381 cached tracks:

(....)

Radio Server: OK

I really like to scrobble again, and therefor I hope you guys can help me out...

Gr.
    Joost
    The Netherlands

• Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.