Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

Hasn't Scrobbled in a Few Weeks

• Hasn't Scrobbled in a Few Weeks

I've done everything in the faq (and a couple times before, incidentally), including uninstalling, restarting the computer (using the mac program, incidentally), and everything else listed. Currently there are 217 cached tracks, and on occasion it will say 'submitting 50 scrobbles', but nothing actually gets submitting. And when playing something, it comes up as 'now listening', but never actually saves the track (except to the cache). Does anyone have any ideas? It'd be much appreciated.

Editado por StormandStatic em Abr 1 2012, 20h59
  • Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

• Okay, so I tried this, and while it registered the first scrobble, each one after is still giving me the same problem.

• the same

I'm giving the same problem

• Im using iTune 10.6. Have any Last Scrobbled problem abt intergration with this version?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 25 2012, 14h35
    all of em

• I just updated my itunes to the most recent one, and yep, I'm still having issues.

• I also had a same problem with StormandStatic.
    In my case, there are over 1000 cached tracks (it didn't scrobble for more than 6 days), and on occasion it will say 'submitting 50 scrobbles', but nothing actually gets submitting too.

When I read this thread, I did uninstall my current last.fm and re-installing again with the beta version just like Ziomek2000 said.
    And now it fixed.

But sadly, my over-1000-cached-tracks didn't submitted into my acoount. It just disappeared.

Sorry for my grammar / English.

~A world that can be seen through destruction.
    A sound that can be reached by being free from existing things.~
    -vandalize
  • Hmm. I did those exact same things, and it seems to haven't been fixed at all.

• What kind of version do you use now? It's the old version or the beta ones?
    Have you tried to hit the 'reconnect' button (in old version)?

Usually, when I got same trouble because of my internet connection, I hit the reconnect button and it fixed.
    But now in the beta version there is no 'reconnect' button again, it changed with 'refresh scrobbles' in Scrobbles option.

-vandalize
  • I'm using the beta, and the refresh scrobbles button does nothing. Hmm.

• Zelda7 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 27 2012, 2h25
    Same problem for a few hours... I've some tracks in cache, when I hit "reconnect" nothing happens, I just see "connecting to lastfm..." in "Submission server status". A few minutes ago I couldn't even see the images (of the albums and artists) on the lastfm client. I guess the server is just having some problems and that it's temporary...

• Zelda7 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 27 2012, 2h45
    Hum, I personally just restart my wireless router and it seems to scrobble again. I don't know if it's really my action that solve the problem, but you can try it too.

• That's not doing it either. I've tried all manner of things, and it just won't work.

• Uh, I'm back.

When I used the beta, it happened again!!!
    And refresh button didn't do anything.
    I un-installed the beta version and re-installed the old version again.
    It works for a day only. And now I still have the same problem with the old version just like before.

What's wrong with this scrobbles?? o___O

-vandalize
    • slbdevil disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 28 2012, 16h11
    It hasn't been scrobbling lately, I get a "Could not connect to server" error. :(

I'm gonna try the Beta client. Also, for some reason a Youtube last.fm scrobbler extension I had for chrome stopped working too and it was as far as I know at pretty much the same time.

Edit: Still not scrobbling. I'm getting server connection issues yet again even with the new beta client. What's going on? :(

• Do they seriously have no idea?
    Beyond saying "try the beta!", don't the moderators have any other advice?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 29 2012, 16h19
    anychance there is something blocking the sub server on your end?

• How would I go about figuring that out?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 29 2012, 20h04
    erm, I think the address is post.audioscrobbler.com
    tracert that address

firewall blocking it?
    proxy?
    any other software?

• That doesn't seem to be the issue, no.

• So, this fixed itself.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.