Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

Songs I listened are all cache, won't scrobble?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 7h28

Songs I listened are all cache, won't scrobble?

Only "now playing" song can be seen in my profile and others just disappeared...
    And total "plays" is not going up either...
    Is anybody else experiencing the same thing?

• Go to Help=>Diagnostics and hit "Reconnect" button. If this does not help, turn off the Last.fm Scrobbler. Then change your password on the site. Don't forget to change it later in the Last.fm Scrobbler.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 9h55
    Ziomek2000 said:
    Go to Help=>Diagnostics and hit "Reconnect" button. If this does not help, turn off the Last.fm Scrobbler. Then change your password on the site. Don't forget to change it later in the Last.fm Scrobbler.

Done those things... It doesn't work! I've been hitting "Reconnect" button since yesterday. It used to work not anymore... If i change my password, will I lose all the caches?

• No.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • oliskye disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 12h24
    I got the same problems somewhere around last week, too. Sometimes, a nearly-full pc didn't help much either... . I don't know how does this affect the scrobbler, but this is very much what happened to me the last time (since the machine should be working properly to storing those datas); And since many last.fm user have the tendency to stuffing up the pc to the maximum point, i think it's about time the moderator/staff adding this 'point/possibilities' if there's a connection of these two. but hey, I could be wrong - so, it's not proven. better ask the staff/moderator/technician/developer etc.

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 12h57
    Ziomek2000 said:
    No.

It didn't work...

• Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 12h57
    Ziomek2000 said:
    No.

It didn't work...

• Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 13h01
    and now i can't even see "my profile" in Last.fm scrobbler

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 13h12
    HanzelGretyl said:

did you change the pass in the client too?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 16h35
    dankine said:
    HanzelGretyl said:

did you change the pass in the client too?

Yes and I restarted my PC and now I can see my profile but still can't do anything about my cached tracks...

• Usuário
    • Nov 22 2011, 16h36
    I have like 67 cached tracks now!!! This is bugging me so much!!!!

• Usuário
    • Nov 23 2011, 12h13
    It's fixed by itself now!!! Thanks everyone :)

• SAME PROBLEM

Hi, i have the same problem .. i have tried everything and nothing works :( !

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.