Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

My charts aren't updated.. but it does show what I'm currently listening to.

• My charts aren't updated.. but it does show what I'm currently listening to.

So well.. the title pretty much puts it how it is.. Whenever I listen to a last.fm radio station or when I'm scrobbing music from my PC it will turn up at the 'Recent tracks' thingy.. but after a while they will dissappear and nothing else is updated.. this has been for about two weeks.. for some reason the only chart displayed are from 2 songs by Embrace..

I followed all the directions posted in that FAQ at the top of the forum page.. but still.. it won't budge..

So.. wassup?

• your overall stats were updated on 16 Oct 2006, which is okay.

it also seems that you haven't played anything in the week from october 8 to 16 (with a cutoff on sunday at 12:00 GMT, or, noon), so that you don't have the weekly stats for that week, only for the week 1 Oct 2006 – 8 Oct 2006 as the last updated.

so: both weekly and overall stats are updated once a week. the cutoff is, as said before, on sudays at noon (greenwich time). the stats are updated then, and the new weekly charts appear usually during the sunday/monday night. the overall charts are generated after the weeklies.

only for brand new users, all stats are generated more often.

if you want to see more of your recent tracks (not only those 10 on your main profile page), go to your charts tab:
    http://www.last.fm/user/PascalPas/charts/?charttype=recenttracks&subtype=artist&range=93
    - there are recent tracks 14 days back in it.

clear now? :)

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.