Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

AudioScrobbler plugin crashing iTunes

• AudioScrobbler plugin crashing iTunes

I think I may be having a plugin problem with my computer but I just wanted to make sure this wasn't happening with anyone else before I take it into the Apple store. Any time I try ti scrobble a track I've played in iTunes, iTunes crashes. I actually had to delete the AudioScrobbler plugin to be able to listen to a CD this morning. :P

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

• It's a bug that has been happening to Mac users since the last update. I'm surprised it hasn't been listed as a common issue since it's been happening for a while.

• Has it? Okay, that's good. WEll, not GOOD but, you know, lol!

I've had problems with one of the plugins crashing in my recording software and I thought maybe it was a system thing. So I'm kind of relieved that it's not.

• joybarr disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 28 2011, 16h28

How do I delete the last.fm plug-in from iTunes?

Do I have to delete the Last.fm software from my Mac?

Thanks for your reply!
    JB

• The offending file is in User/Library/ApplicationSupport/LastFm if I remember right. I deleted it once, but i ended up having to delete it again this morning because it came back somehow. You don't have to delete Last.fm but unless you want iTunes to crash every time you finish playing a track then you have to delete the AudioScrobbler.bundle file. :-/

• I actually found the offending file in User/Library/iTunes/iTunesPlug-ins. After deleting AudioScrobbler.bundle file, it works fine.

"I'm not an idiot, I'm a dreamer." (c)
  • Same issue for me as well. Thanks for the fix, guys.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.