Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

Scrobbler for Google Music

• Fireglo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2011, 23h28

Scrobbler for Google Music

I'm one of the lucky ones to have gotten an invite but I refuse to start using it until someone has developed a plug-in or tool to scrobble the music I play.

Can someone with amazing coding skills do this or create a plugin for Chrome? I'll be forever grateful.

Kieran

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 16 2011, 2h20
    hope N for an invite soon ...

• I'm in Amsterdam so I can't get an invitation (as it's still in beta only for USA) ;-(

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
    • ostar123 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 16 2011, 14h03

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por Ziomek2000 em Mai 16 2011, 17h12
    • stati0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 24 2011, 14h29
    An extension for Google Chrome, or an addition to one of the existing scrobbling extensions would be awesome.

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2011, 3h03
    why does Google do this invite stuff, I want to use Google music but can't so thank's Google, Amazon here I come ...

• I'm in the same boat as you Fireglo.

Well I don't REFUSE to use it, but it won't truly be useful until it does.

I am Mr. Mastodon.
  • Google Music with Last.fm Plugin

Alright, I've made the magic happen you all want. This User Script will work in both Google Chrome and Firefox with Greasemonkey. So no more refusing to give into Google's beautiful Cloud Player. :D

http://www.danielslaughter.com/projects/google-music-with-lastfm/

• stati0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 26 2011, 15h13
    Thank you Daniel! It works brilliantly! Now I can listen without guilt.

• I've read reviews that Google Music Beta is about the same as Amazon Cloud Player maybe even slightly less and that it still needs much improvement. And as long as both are USA only it will not have much impact on world scale.

More interesting is the Spotify + Facebook as FB is #1 social and with some sort of web-media-player it will be much more like LFM. Than it's probably waiting a little while before FB would want to acquire LFM to get scrobbling into their system.

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
  • This is brilliant, thanks Daniel. Can I donate come bitcoins/bitcents?

• Awesome - this looks great Daniel. Unfortunately we can't test here in the UK, but we'd be very interested to find out what other people think.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2011, 13h54
    There is Chrome-only extension for those who liked my Amazon Cloud Player extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lhlmaloocaogaldcbpimhlbimmhaonep

• Tecfan disse...
    • Event Moderator
    • Mai 30 2011, 14h16
    The official Last.fm Android app supports Google Music scrobbling afaik.

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
    • lowgn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2011, 17h54
    asavartsov said:
    There is Chrome-only extension for those who liked my Amazon Cloud Player extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lhlmaloocaogaldcbpimhlbimmhaonep

Nice work, are you considering sharing your code on github like your Cloud Player?

I'm uncomfortable with the other greasemonkey based Google Music (web) scrobbler since I noticed that daniel uses a third party server (see his terms of use) but it seems yours calls last.fm API directly? Can you please confirm?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2011, 19h48
    lowgn said:
    asavartsov said:

Nice work, are you considering sharing your code on github like your Cloud Player?

I'm uncomfortable with the other greasemonkey based Google Music (web) scrobbler since I noticed that daniel uses a third party server (see his terms of use) but it seems yours calls last.fm API directly? Can you please confirm?

Yes, I confirm that.

Sources available at the same repository but in separate branch: https://github.com/asavartsov/cloudplayer-scrobbler/tree/google-music

• lowgn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2011, 22h26
    cheers, thanks asavartsov

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 13 2011, 16h56
    I just got my invite but no Linux support, will use my Win 7 box later ...

• Great job!

• Wine!

rfruth11 said:
    I just got my invite but no Linux support, will use my Win 7 box later ...

Nice script http://www.androidcentral.com/using-google-music-manager-ubuntu-made-easy to do all the hard work and stick it to the linux ignoring hordes, also I believe that as long as you apply for a googlemusic invite via a proxy it'll work anywhere

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 18 2011, 13h01
    thanks !

• tcbear67 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 23 2011, 12h25
    thanks so much Daniel, works great!

• Google Music: Daniel's script: problem

I had Daniel's script working fine, but then had to System Restore to an earlier date than when I first had Google Music script in my browser, and since then I can't scrobble with it.

Ended up removing Google Music in my last.fm profile APPLICATIONS ... that didn't help at all, I can't get the script to ever scrobble. It's not really connected to my account at all, it was before System Restore, and now it's not.

No matter what I've done it's the same, same, same, sits there, heart pulses when I listen to a track, but it's not connected to anyone's account, let alone mine. I've removed the script from FF and from Chrome. Re-tried it, same thing, never can get it to Authenticate with last.fm again.

Where is the "whatever" that I need to delete to get it truly removed from my computer so I can start over as if the script is new to my browser?

I'd appreciate the help immensely!

Maisy
  • I'm having the same problem as Crazy. Any help would be appreciated!

• My guess is that since his server, www.danielslaughter.com, is down, the script can't submit data to his server which then can't post data to last.fm

EDIT: The server is up again, and the script is scobbling again.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.