Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

Organization of the Free Downloads

• Organization of the Free Downloads

The page with the free downloads is very crowded and you do not find artists you like very soon. For this, I would recommend to structure it e.g. by genres.

Secondly, songs you have already downloaded are displayed anyway and there are songs you definitively will never download, too.
    It would be cool if you could ban MP3-Downloads as well.

• There are genre filters at the top aren't there?
    They should definitely stop recommending songs you've already downloaded though.
    I think they're all MP3's.

• DoctorT disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 0h44
    On the Free Downloads page, there is a list of tags to choose from on the left. Once you choose a tag, a list of related tags appears at the top. Additionally, you can replace the tag in the url to anything you want, which is helpful in getting to tags not listed. So, for example, you could change "+free-music-downloads/blues" to "+free-music-downloads/chicago blues" or "+free-music-downloads/erhu".

On the page for our recommended downloads, it has been suggested before that tracks already downloaded not appear. I, and probably others, have previously suggested that our recommended downloads should at least have a button to dismiss individual tracks the same way you can dismiss artist recommendations.

Music, like language, is universal.
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.