Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

"User logged in" sort of display.

• "User logged in" sort of display.

I think it would be really nice if this site would have a "user logged in" marker or something to show if a user is logged in to the site or not. Some kind of small symbol would be totally adequate.

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 9 2012, 11h22
    inb4 the privacy complainers. pointless btw, adds nothing in particular.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • How about make it optional?

• snyde1 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Abr 10 2012, 2h26
    How would you measure "logged in"? I (almost) never log out, so I'm logged in all the time, even if all my computers are off.

I think you mean "active on the site", but that's also somewhat tough to judge. Some people visit their profile pages (and you get a "last seen"), some people don't, but may still be reading the site elsewhere. Or they loaded a page yesterday and left the browser open.

I often scrobble without visiting the site, am I logged in?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • If your computer is off you are logged out lol. You can't have your user logged in without you actually using the site. It's just that your internet browser remembers your information and logs you in automatically when you enter the site.

I don't mean scrobbling and being logged in on the last.fm scrobbler program in this case. I mean being logged in on the website. "Active on the site" is also maybe a good term for this.

I used to have a facebook account sometime ago and there was this option where you can see if people are online or not and I think something like that might suit last.fm too. And don't give me s*** about trying to turn this site into a facebook because that's not what I'm about at all.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.