Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

First scrobble by ARTIST not SONG?

• xxmurder disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 28 2012, 0h35

First scrobble by ARTIST not SONG?

Hey guys, been a member for almost 6 years now, couldn't ask for a better site. That being said, I've been looking at my library from years ago, and noticed I can see when I first scrobbled a particular song.. Is there any way to get this field added to the Music-->Artist screen? My most played song by an artist is not always the oldest, and I'd just like to know when I first started listening to some people, and get all nostalgic yanno? Thanks guys

http://www.last.fm/user/xxmurder/library/music/Rusko

• Check this http://playground.last.fm/demo/timeline.

This tool allows you to find the oldest track of an artist. Note: You can find these tracks only for artists from your top 20.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Make an account, invite yourself to friends and browse artist pages you want the info. There's section "Friends that listen to", hover the chart of your main account and you'll get detailed data in the cloud.

Hoax, but working.

• snyde1 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Mar 31 2012, 0h35
    Ziomek2000 said:
    Check this http://playground.last.fm/demo/timeline.

This tool allows you to find the oldest track of an artist. Note: You can find these tracks only for artists from your top 20.
    You can modify the URL to any artist. Here is one I've just started listening to.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • DoctorT disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 31 2012, 20h08
    Using the Playground Timeline doesn't work for users who have been on Last.fm from the early days. Time stamps have only been associated with scrobbles since 13 February 2005. Any scrobbles from before that date will be ignored by the Timeline.

Music, like language, is universal.
    • snyde1 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Abr 1 2012, 16h30
    DoctorT said:
    Using the Playground Timeline doesn't work for users who have been on Last.fm from the early days. Time stamps have only been associated with scrobbles since 13 February 2005. Any scrobbles from before that date will be ignored by the Timeline.
    Yes, but nothing would help in the case where the timestamp isn't captured for a scrobble.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • DoctorT disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 1 2012, 22h14
    snyde1 said:
    Yes, but nothing would help in the case where the timestamp isn't captured for a scrobble.

I realize that. At least I am glad to see Last.fm has added the pre-time stamp scrobbles to the totals in the "Friends listened to" charts (something not requiring time stamps). Also, if you choose the cumulative option in the Playground Timeline, those early scrobbles are accounted for.

Music, like language, is universal.
  • @xxmurder

goto http://lastfm.shikaka.net/
    create an account (its free)
    import your library
    look for "Artist/Track first to X plays"

and yes, this feature and many more is a must-have on last.fm

Der Strom wird erst durch den Körper gejagt und dann durch die Beine. -= A.C. Leuchter =-
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.