Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

Why no love for Zune??

• Why no love for Zune??

I was excited to see this program, and went to the trouble of downloading it only to discover that it has no idea what my Zune is. Really? How disappointing.

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • That is not native support. You have to run third party app. The new last fm client shows "Srobbling from... unknown media player".

Zune is much nicer than Windows Media Player. I wish Last.fm supported it.

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 11 2012, 19h46
    Zune(s) is nice, Microsoft just didn't advertise / market it worth a darn IMO

• now Microsoft has fucking disabled the Zune social. now a average day went to a fucking shit hole of shit faced day if last.fm made media players and phones i would switch in a heartbeat. now if the client... that i have no idea they had till now, supported Zune or better yet last.fm bought the Zune name and made it back to what it was i would be happy and i would not want to completely throw out my MS OS and go back to Linux. unfortunately i can't. I WANT MY FUCKING BADGES BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Hah (eats sandwich) boy this witch is sandy.
    pc specs
    CPU FX-8150 @4.0Ghz, MoBo Asus ROG crosshair V formula, GPU 2x sapphire ref. 5770's in Xfire, PSU corsair 750TX V1, Case CM Storm Trooper,
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.