Fórum » Feedback and Ideas

Mutual Friends

• Mutual Friends

Pretty General, Mutual Friends on other users pages ... Just figured I'll pitch it out they're and see what happens.

Harriet Wheeler (The Sundays), Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins), Stacy Michelson (Le Coupe), Karolina Komstedt (Club 8), Lisa Lobsinger (Reverie Sound Revue), Erlend Øye and Eirik Glambek Bøe (Kings of Convenience), Tim Yehezkely (The Postmarks), Maria Usbeck (Soda Shop), Jonathan Pierce and Jacob Graham (The Drums), Alice and Kim (Eagle and Talon), An Yu (Evening Lights), Ramona Gonzales (Nite Jewel) & Rose McDowall & Jill Bryson (Strawberry Switchblade).
  • I'd really like to see this, too. Sometimes mutual friends are the only difference between someone accepting or rejecting your friend request.

► Get your favourite photos voted up here!
    ► Join if you were named after a song!

• This already exists as a hidden feature, just add /context to the url of the user page...

eg /user/bengt_bangt/context

• Alainn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 26 2012, 11h12
    bengt_bangt said:
    This already exists as a hidden feature, just add /context to the url of the user page...

Subscribers-only.

There's this ff+GM-script but it clashes with my other scripts that I need more. Maybe it's helpful for others.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Alainn said:
    bengt_bangt said:
    This already exists as a hidden feature, just add /context to the url of the user page...

Subscribers-only.
    Oh, it is :(
    Sorry, I wasn't aware of that.

• Alainn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 16h51
    Found a solution for those using Firefox or Chrome: install Stylish (Firefox / Chrome) + Last.fm - Highlight Friends It highlights your friends on other profiles and group member-pages. You can edit the style to the colour you want (I'm using background: #111 !important;).

Update: It also works on the recent listener-pages for artists (nice!) and the recent visitors-section of your profile (if subscriber).

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.