Fórum » Web Site Support

exporting tag lists

• exporting tag lists

I have a lot of tagged music, and don't want to lose the info, so I tried the instructions here

http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=93#504

Except....nothing happens. When I try iTunes (PC/Mac), go to File > Library > Import Playlist, browse to the XPSF location, it doesn't do anything. I have a PC, not a Mac. Why are the instructions in the FAQ if they're incorrect? Or am I doing something wrong?

• Could you please explain what "nothing happens" means? Is the file not there?
    Please note that you only exported a list of the songs, not the music files themselves.

• bengt_bangt said:
    Could you please explain what "nothing happens" means? Is the file not there?
    Please note that you only exported a list of the songs, not the music files themselves.

Just what I said - nothing shows up. I'd expect at least a playlist to appear in my iTunes, and yes, I know it's just a list, not the actual songs. The FAQ says "you can import your XSPF playlist into the following media players directly."

• Did the xspf export itself work without any problems then? Is the file in the correct folder?

• bengt_bangt said:
    Did the xspf export itself work without any problems then? Is the file in the correct folder?

Yeah, I can see the xspf in the folder, but when I point iTunes to the file, like the FAQ says, nothing happens.

• We've removed that option from the FAQ item, however there are some perl command line utilities over here which you might be able to use to convert the xspf files to readable iTunes playlists.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.