Fórum » Web Site Support

Radio Blackscreen

• thub2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 7 2012, 20h01

Radio Blackscreen

the radio isnt working for me for some reason,no error or anything. it just cycles through the last.fm logo then freezes at a blackscreen. nothing plays

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Mai 7 2012, 22h12
    • thub2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 7 2012, 22h19
    already checked,doesnt help me at all

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Mai 7 2012, 23h05
    Seems to be ok for me. What browser and operating system do you use? What happens when you listen via the scrobbler? Also, which radio, or is it happening to all of them?

It's midnight in the UK, staff are back in the morning if we mods can't help. :)

• JSAS89 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 8 2012, 0h44
    i have the same problem on my computer as well. ive been using the site everyday for 6 months and then about 2 weeks ago it just stopped working for me. also tried the above link and have made no changes to my computer that could possibly affect the player.

• thub2 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 8 2012, 2h35
    im using a linux OP fedora and i have all the necessary downloads to play it. it was working fine for me untill about 3 days ago.

and its the radio in general,no matter what links i choose or which radio i play it just doesnt work

• And which browser are you using? Have you already tried another one?

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.