Fórum » Web Site Support

last.fm is scrobbling but isn't showing any update on the website

• last.fm is scrobbling but isn't showing any update on the website

When I open last.fm on my desktop the songs I play are being scrobbled, but when I go to my profile on the website it hasn't been updating since 12th April. Any ideas?
    also is there REALLY no way to contact somebody who worls for last.fm to discuss technical issues?

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 19h35
    tools > diagnostics (maybe options first)

are they in the cache?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • yes they seem to be, it says the cache has just been updated. When I'm looking at the last.fm that I open directly from the website it all seems to be working fine. It tells me what I'm listening to and when I go to the drop down menu on the left I can see the recentlyu played being updated. It's when I go to the website and try to look at my recently played, most played etc... its not being updated at all

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 19h51
    could you be clearer? last.fm IS the website so you saying "When I'm looking at the last.fm that I open directly from the website" is confusing.

did you click reconnect? do you have a firewall or anything else that could be blocking the submissions?

Auto Corrections Group
  • sorry yes I got mixed up explaining it. t isn't updating on the website, but it IS updating if I click on the last.fm on my desktop.
    In terms of firewalls nothing has changed from last Thursday which is the point at which it stopped working.

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 19h58
    something is blocking the submissions by the sound of it. could be the fw/av changing somehow, or something on the random just misbehaving.

Auto Corrections Group
  • Thanks for trying! I'm looking at different things that couold be affecting it but nothing obvious yet. Help MUCH appreciated though!

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Abr 18 2012, 21h10

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.