Fórum » Web Site Support

Library Will Not Play

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 5h44

Re: In addition

arturax said:
    I can sometimes play my "Your Library Radio" and "Your Recommended Radio" but nothing else. Can someone please look into this?

Website radio doesn't work for shit for myself, however my mix radio via the client is the only station that actually doesn't pop up an error message at the moment.

• arturax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 5h45
    Erkan-Yilmaz said:
    I think, it seems not down for all

I can currently play with the scrobbler from linux (location atm: Germany)
    did not try browser or alike though

I tried the Scrobbler, but I get the error "This item is not available for streaming", which is rubbish - these are artists I scrobbled earlier today while I was still running the 50 song trial.

• @arturax well, I can't say much on the error itself
    try some other artist radios or stations (see also this tool which generates radios for specific accounts)

if it fails after a few tries, here are some: Sites that scrobble to Last.fm also (so, you can enjoy music, while staff fixes issues)

keep a positive attitude :-)

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
    • arturax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 5h51
    OK, searching a tag on the radio works, but not if I use an artist. This applies to both the website and the Windows application.

• great, that helps narrowing down for staff :-)

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
    • arturax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 5h54
    Erkan-Yilmaz said:
    great, that helps narrowing down for staff :-)

Awesome, let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help you solve this issue. I work as a support technician myself, so I can empathise a bit with not having enough details to resolve an issue.

• arturax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 5h59

Tags work

I can confirm that an scrobble using a tag (as opposed to an artist) will work. Any artist scrobble won't.

• Can't turn on the music usually says "Oop there's a problem starting up and to check back later

I've checked back more than I like and still the same response which is the same so, please fix it, I miss listening to my Jazz

• shkaev disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 7h57
    Same here — artist radio won't work, tag works. But it goes to infinite loading if I try to press 'Start a new station' button after artist error and enter tag there. Only opening a new browser tab seems to fix it.

Tested in Chrome and Firefox with same results.

• arturax disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2011, 10h11

Seems to work now

Well, for me anyway. I can play radio for Artists now, not just tags. Do the last.fm tech team know what was going on with the servers at the time it went pear-shaped?

• Our similar artist playlisting service broke at 1-2am GMT last night which may have caused some problems with artist and tag radio stations.

We've now resolved the issue, but please let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

• rob710 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 5 2011, 20h06

no radio :(

The radio has not worked in weeks.

make it work, please...

• Temperamental

I'm still having issues with this, given the amount of comment I can only assume it is an issue which lies deeper than the individual user. And yet, I know friends who have had no issue at all with the radio (browser or client) so I'm at a loss. In the short few days where it did work, I found 2-3 new artists proving how highly I rate the service, it's just a shame that there appears to be traffic issues or something which prevents me using it on demand.

Thanks,

• Re: Temperamental

establish_ment said:
    I'm still having issues with this, given the amount of comment I can only assume it is an issue which lies deeper than the individual user. And yet, I know friends who have had no issue at all with the radio (browser or client) so I'm at a loss. In the short few days where it did work, I found 2-3 new artists proving how highly I rate the service, it's just a shame that there appears to be traffic issues or something which prevents me using it on demand.

Thanks,
    This thread includes a fair amount of other issues, which are unfortunately off topic. Can you be a bit more specific about the problems you are having? Also let us know your browser/OS?

• I'm running Windows 7 64bit with Google Chrome.

When settings are set to play the radio via the client, I receive either this error: "Sorry the playlist service is not responding. Please try again later." or this: "The Last.fm servers are temporarily overloaded, please try again in a moment."

When settings are set to play the radio via the browser, it will continually buffer in an endless loop.

I've ensured that flash is up to date and have worked through the FAQ.

Thanks,

• Later this evening, I'll try and play the radio via another PC on my network to see if I get any joy.

• thefur77 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 9 2011, 17h40
    I can't get the website player to come up at all. I click on "play your ...." and it goes to the the page that lets you enter an artist/genre and never starts. IE. is reporting this...This happens on IE and Firefox.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
    Timestamp: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 17:36:48 UTC

Line: 1
    Char: 66612
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cdn.last.fm/javascript/javascript/206549/radio.js

Line: 1098
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.last.fm/listen/user/thefur77/personal

• @establish_ment: Do you have any network restrictions where you are trying to listen e.g. at work? Try having a chat with your network admin to make sure.

@thefur77: Please try updating the Flash player, or try listening via the desktop client. You might also want to try another browser e.g. Firefox or Chrome.

• OK, no network restrictions that I know of, it's a home network. Speed won't be the issue either. I've just tested it on another PC and it worked first time. So the problem must be this particular PC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• thefur77 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 9 2011, 21h45
    Knapster01 said:
    @establish_ment: Do you have any network restrictions where you are trying to listen e.g. at work? Try having a chat with your network admin to make sure.

@thefur77: Please try updating the Flash player, or try listening via the desktop client. You might also want to try another browser e.g. Firefox or Chrome.

It happens on IE AND Firefox. I haven't been able to get the client to run ever. Also, my flash is up to date and have no other issues with any other sites. I have also cleared cache and cookies. From the error I listed it looks like a java error and that is also up to date on my machine.

• Tom-e_95 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 10 2011, 15h26

THANK YOU!!!!!

Knapster01 said:
    @establish_ment: Do you have any network restrictions where you are trying to listen e.g. at work? Try having a chat with your network admin to make sure.

I HAVE DONE AS YOU SAID AND MY PLAYER IS FINALLY WORKING!!!! thank you so much napster... It seems my settings have changed and I had to change it back to play in window instead of player. oh and this is a reply to another thing you typed but I couldn't figure out how to switch to that so... yea, lol

• Nothing works for me as well :(

I've tried all of the things listed in this thread...

• Radio not working

can't play any radio or library selections or new searches but can play samples of trascks.
    Get it sorted, otherwise this site is pointless.
    What ever you changed in the last week, undo it.

• the_fox disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 16 2011, 11h58
    I've tried all of the suggestions and the website radio only works intermittently - whether it's tags or artists, it almost never loads. This has been happening for over a month now. I refuse to believe this is an individual issue as this happens no matter what machine I am logged into, no matter if I am at home, at work, on 3G...something is clearly wrong on your side.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.