Fórum » Web Site Support

Scrobbled tracks are not showing up on my profile

• Barb Wire Dolls

Punklove
    Hole In My Life
    No Compromising
    Rattle & Break
    Fire to Burn
    Punk the Fussies! (Fuck the Pussycat Dolls!)

Hope i wont lose my scrobbles! Do smt lastfm~~~~!!!

• whiissky disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 31 2011, 17h45
    MyName - MESSAGE

• Immortal Technique - The Martyr

• I still have the problem with a whole tonne of things, a lot (but not all) of them podcasts with "BBC Radio 3" and "BBC Radio 4" tagged as the artist name.

• We're now looking at a possible caching issue with library plays not appearing. Hopefully we should get these up on your profiles soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

• MyName - Message

• Velj_ko disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 31 2011, 20h42
    Knapster01 said:
    We're now looking at a possible caching issue with library plays not appearing. Hopefully we should get these up on your profiles soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
    Okay, great. Thank you!

• MishMog disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 31 2011, 21h59
    Knapster01 said:
    It's looks like lag times for new artists and tracks not scrobbled before appearing in your library has increased to 24 36 hours. We're working on getting this sorted, thanks for your patience!

Does thie mean that scrobbles of a new artist that I had a couple of days ago will show up...somewhere in the timeline ? Profile is made, but only accesible whilst played. Strange

• +1

and it's only happening with my own band page, Kantelian which I've just released my first EP with. Bad timing.

Glad to hear it's being worked on though! Good luck sorting it out.

• Schander disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 0h53
    I just noticed that this is happening to me as well... seemingly random scrobbled tracks are not being displayed correctly.

• Knapster01 said:
    We're now looking at a possible caching issue with library plays not appearing. Hopefully we should get these up on your profiles soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

All the best!

Thankfully, I didn't lose too much scrobbles during the process of listening.

• Blink182back said:
    Angels & Airwaves

Yep, this is my problem!

"The stars in your eyes, light up the sky, with all its light, and fire, and sound."
  • i have the same problem too.wale's new songs didn't add to my library.

• vicia_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 9h01
    Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day In Hell

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 10h26
    ASAP Rocky - LiveLoveA$AP

• It doesn't only happen with new tracks in last fm catalogue, there also disappear tracks and whole Albums from the library that have been stored allready long before.

• Same problem here. The scrobbling in my profile for new tracks is visible and my plays increase, but the plays in the artist page and in my library don't increase.

• Karol633 said:

yea this album don't appear on my profile

• Torae - For My record

• vicia_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 13h16

• Same for me. I can see the tracks, and they are being scrobbled correctly. But when i go into the artist page (new album by Blasphemophagher) the number of tracks hasen't changed. Frustrating.

• Arashio disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 13h52
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 13h52
    Same here, I've been scrobbling new artists/tracks that don't are in the lastfm database since 2-3 days ago and still don't appear in the library (they appear in the recently scrobbled though).

• nic_w disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2011, 14h30
    Karol633 said:

+ 1

• Immortal Technique 'The Martyr' album - Tracks show up while playing but don't add to the artist or recent plays list when the song finishes.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.